test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Colony Bartender and Chef

ffttfftt Member Posts: 715 Arc User
Does anyone know if the colony bartender and chef projects reward morale xp? The wiki doesn't mention those two projects so I can't check.

Some background to the question if that'll help. I'm soloing a KDF fleet which leads to a whole lot of excess of fleet credits that I'm trying to minimize with maximum progress so if those projects reward xp that's a few extra morale projects I don't have to run. Unfortunately since I wait for the special project reruns to prioritize which ones I want first and there never were colony special project reruns I don't currently have the special that will unlock the bartender and chef projects.

Now the dilemma. I'm approaching the morale xp cap (240k/250k) and could reach the end in about four weeks just running regular projects. Should I wait for a rerun of the special projects or not? If they don't reward xp then the answer would be no, but if they do it could be a while for Cryptic to open those specials again (if they ever do) and I'm up in the air as to running them or not.

Comments

• warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Special projects are cosmetic only.
  • ffttfftt Member Posts: 715 Arc User
    warpangel wrote: »
    Special projects are cosmetic only.

The colony bartender and chef projects aren't limited special projects. They just require the special project to unlock. And since the starbase bartender and chef projects reward 1.25k engineering xp each what I wanted to know was if something similar was done in the colony.