test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SUGGESTIONS - Reputation EV suits for all reputations, Task Force Omega outfits

bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
edited November 2019 in Reputation System
Now that we've got an EV suit in the Discovery reputation, I'd like to see them added to the other existing reputations. Most of the ground costumes (except for Delta and Iconian) have full-head helmets -- frankly, they look like they should be environmentally sealed.

On a related note, could we please have an alternate way to unlock the Honor Guard Hos, MACO Operational, and Omega Force Harvester outfits? The accolades the outfit projects are tied to have been broken for years. I'd like to suggest that they be tied to reaching Tier 6 in the Task Force Omega reputation, like the vanity shield project.
Tagged:

Comments

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Well Dyson also has several very different EV Suits and that is likely the reason why.

Thought I've often wondered why the Romulan Reputation didn't include a Romulan Republic 3 piece Ground SET with Tailor Unlocks. Something that helps placate the Imperial Navy, Tal-Shiar, or Elachi threats...
    0zxlclk.png
  • gentrashgentrash Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Agree with op.

EVP effect on more rep armors please.
  • borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    I support this.
    I practically have Nuka on all my characters except 1 that has a vet version.
    Dyson is just [censored words here].

What I would do is add the EVS for each rep set to work just like instead of the main armor of the set. As in keeping the same set bonus no matter if you have the armor or the EVS from that set.