test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Qs Winter Wonderland - Can't Select an Empty Box in Reputation Event Area

Is anyone else having trouble with the reputation event selection? After talking to Q for the first time and getting introduced to things (first year playing this game), I was prompted to go to my skills area, select reputation and then select an empty box in the event category. There's even tutorial pop-ups pointing me in the right direction once I went to it. Unfortunately, I can't select any of the empty boxes that are in the event category. The tutorial pop-ups are saying I'm on step 1 of 4, but the option to actually select an empty box is disabled (the boxes are all greyed out). I can do other reputation stuff just fine (I'm at level 65). Any help on how to actually select something and get to step 2 of 4 in the tutorial would be welcomed.

Also, how do you sign up for the fastest game on ice? I walked all over the map yesterday and couldn't find any NPCs that were associated with it. Thank you for any help you can give on this.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    You posted in the Winter Event Feedback thread and I posted my response there. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    That tutorial is no longer relevant with the new Event tab in the Journal.
    They obviously forgot to remove it from the game.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • names2long#2415 names2long Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Thank you!