test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Never Got Energy Credits From Exchange Sale

I was told I had to post this here and send support a link before I'd get any help, so here it goes...

I posted a training manual for sale in the exchange for 199999 in my Nemus character account. It sold on 11/17, but my account never got the credits. Can someone please help me get those credits credited to my account. I got an email verification of the sale and unfortunately deleted it without recording the person who bought it, but the sale was the only one for that amount on that day for my account. Thank you to anyone who can help fix this glitch.

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    When you sell something on the exchange, the EC is automatically added to your character's balance and it isn't attached to any ingame mails.
    The mail you get from the Exchange is just letting you know that you've sold something and that you've received the amount of EC mentioned.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Inferiority maybe inferior, but he is correct in this instance :D
  • names2long#2415 names2long Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    While that is true, my ec balance never reflected the sale. I'm still waiting for those 199999 credits to show up in my asset area :(

The only reason I mentioned the email is because the support people wanted to know who bought the item. Unfortunately, I deleted it (because it was nothing more than a notice of sale) and I don't know who bought it.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    While that is true, my ec balance never reflected the sale. I'm still waiting for those 199999 credits to show up in my asset area :(
    They would have shown up when the item was sold, not when you acknowledged the email notification.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • names2long#2415 names2long Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Thanks for replying! But, I'm sure those credits didn't sneak by me...
    Coldnapalm - I was not at cap. I only had ~200,000 credits before the sale.

inferiority - I was hoping to buy a 400,000 credit item in the exchange after the sale. And, I still only had ~200,000 credits after notice of sale.