test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Winter event ship unclaimable

jameswest3jameswest3 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Cryptic says the community can solve the bug issue. So here it is. I bought the winter ship with lobi on one character. I got this ship on that character. When I went to another character and tried to claim the account-wide ship it wasn't even showing as available on the list of ships that can be claimed. But it's showing as claimed. So in other words I have a ship that I have claimed but I can't claim it because it's not available for me. Not only is it not available for the toon that paid for it is not available for any toon on my account even though it says the ship has been claimed.
Any suggestions Community? Cryptic doesn't seem to have an answer

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    jameswest3 wrote: »
    Cryptic says the community can solve the bug issue. So here it is. I bought the winter ship with lobi on one character. I got this ship on that character. When I went to another character and tried to claim the account-wide ship it wasn't even showing as available on the list of ships that can be claimed. But it's showing as claimed. So in other words I have a ship that I have claimed but I can't claim it because it's not available for me. Not only is it not available for the toon that paid for it is not available for any toon on my account even though it says the ship has been claimed.
    Any suggestions Community? Cryptic doesn't seem to have an answer

Is your inventory full? Is your overflow bag empty? If none of those things, then it is a bug and needs to be fixed. Thanks. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.