test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Breach unavailable

fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,786 Arc User
Wasn't the regular version of The Breach supposed to be playable again now that the event has ended?

I can't find it anywhere in the list.
[4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Probably need to revamp the Rewards so there in no Marks Choice selection. Probably only Dyson and Fleet.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    It often takes a week or two for featured / event content to show up again in the normal form.
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,786 Arc User
    It often takes a week or two for featured / event content to show up again in the normal form.

Oh I hadn't noticed that after previous events - Sompek was immediately available I think and I didn't care for most of the other ones.

Thanks for the info.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User

Oh I hadn't noticed that after previous events - Sompek was immediately available I think and I didn't care for most of the other ones.

Thanks for the info.

It isn't consistent, my guess is they consider it a low priority task so it depends on how much else they need to get done.

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I bet you will find that they will not have Choice Marks when it does return.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.