test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes for 12/3/19

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 12/3 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours on PC and 2 hours on Console. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Compete and participate in Winter Events to earn Winter Prize vouchers that can be used to redeem the all new Fek’ihri Fe’rang Dreadnought Carrier [T6]! ... Awesome & looking forward to this new pirate ship.

This year’s festivities will be integrated into our recently released Event Interface, as part of your Mission Journal.
    Beginning this year, Daily Progress toward earning your new starship can be obtained by participating in any of the following activities: ... I like this sort of 2-birds-1-stone efficiency.

Black Nanopulse Weaponry. ... Excellent.

3 brand new Cold-Themed Bridge Officer Training Manuals. ... Cheesy but appropriate & hopefully useful.

Fek’Ihri Vanity Shield. ... Excellent & hopefully not too expensive.

Breen Costume Collection: ... Excellent addition, I suppose good compromise offering it for limited time only in the Winter Store then indefinitely via Lobi, but makes it sound like it will be per character as Lobi is which is expensive & restrictive.

The Command Assault Cruiser [T6] and Fleet Command Assault Cruiser [T6] can now be flown by Federation-aligned Romulan and Dominion characters. Owning the Command Assault Cruiser [T6] now provides the standard Fleet Ship Module discount to purchases of the Fleet Command Assault Cruiser [T6]. ... Doesn't effect me, but definitely good fixes or amendments for more wide-spread accessibility.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Yea, I was reading in another thread someone was upset their Command Assault Cruiser from Mudd's Market didn't give the Standard Fleet Discount, as previously it wasn't offered in the ZEN store.

I suspect there will be a few happy people tomorrow knowing this has been fixed.
    0zxlclk.png
  • iranimeiranime Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    The Breen Rezreth reclaim bug on consoles fixed in this patch for those of us who completed the 2016 winter event? Thanks.
  • smacairtsmacairt Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    So still no fix for those of us who are crashing on the load screen and haven't been able get into the game since Nov. 12th. In fact not even a word about it from any Dev, no matter how many times we have reported it on the support pages.

But hey, I guess those bridge invites are uber important, good to see you got those fixed.
    /s
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    It's not a fix, per se. It is a change to bring it in line with its availability. It used to be an externally available ship, like the Mirror Guardian and did not get the C-Store discount. Now, it is a C-Store Ship, albeit in Mudd's Market, and 'deserves' the discount.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    Three things:

1. I am going to assume that this winter event offers NO progress toward our T6 coupon? So, putting that on hold for a whole month kinda sucks...

2. I promised I would never do this, but I'm gonna *eye-roll* here for a sec... I've gotten 2050 of the 2100 points toward the T6 coupon, and totally forgot that there would be maintenance tomorrow morning before the winter event release. I've been planning since this morning to run the Breach once more before work tomorrow morning to complete it... Now this screwed up my plans...

Now, I know I'll be able to finish it later on, but wow... Lousy timing...

3. The event page in-game has not been updated to show that the Breach was even a part of the T6 coupon run... Still only shows the Kobayashi Maru...

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • darzil#7269 darzil Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    The launcher says that 7am Pacific is 2pm UTC. It isn't, it is 3pm.
  • ulysses359#8595 ulysses359 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    crm14916 wrote: »
    Three things:

2. I promised I would never do this, but I'm gonna *eye-roll* here for a sec... I've gotten 2050 of the 2100 points toward the T6 coupon, and totally forgot that there would be maintenance tomorrow morning before the winter event release. I've been planning since this morning to run the Breach once more before work tomorrow morning to complete it... Now this screwed up my plans...

Same Problem here, i've alse 2050 of the 2100 points, and i have no chance to do the last run before maintenance. It starts at 4pm CET and i can't log on before 6pm CET. "Insert klingon curse here"
  • darzil#7269 darzil Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    crm14916 wrote: »
    Three things:

Same Problem here, i've alse 2050 of the 2100 points, and i have no chance to do the last run before maintenance. It starts at 4pm CET and i can't log on before 6pm CET. "Insert klingon curse here"

Different problem here, but same result.

I've got 2050 of the 2100 points, as when I ran two patrols this morning I got daily progress with Into the Breach, but no campaign progress. Maybe the two timers are out of sync!
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    No mention of a fix on console for being unable to reclaim the Breen Rezreth? That's disappointing...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    Thanks for the small fixes!
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    smacairt wrote: »
    So still no fix for those of us who are crashing on the load screen and haven't been able get into the game since Nov. 12th. In fact not even a word about it from any Dev, no matter how many times we have reported it on the support pages.

But hey, I guess those bridge invites are uber important, good to see you got those fixed.
    /s

This times 1000
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    smacairt wrote: »

/s

Devs rarely say anything about what fixes are on the works though, if I'd have to guess this one is quite high in the priority list, but it might hard (and thus time consuming) to narrow down what exactly is causing that and why are only some people effected (for example I'm not effected by this bug at all and could log in today just fine).
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    So I see the Breen costume is account bound item. Does that mean it unlocks for the entire account and it only needs to be bought once, or do I need to get one of these for every single alt, including ones I may make in the future? I'm willing to buy multiple but some clarification would be nice.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
This discussion has been closed.