test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Really Bad Star Trek Fan Film

ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 520 Arc User
Hay Dose anyone know Where i can find the Really Bad Star Trek Fan Film I looked EVERYWHERE I cannot find it
May the Shwartz Be With You
CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg

Comments

• Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,365 Arc User
    Axanar? That one's not out yet. :wink:
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »
    Axanar? That one's not out yet. :wink:

I guess that depends on your definition of bad. I assume that ryuranger meant poor quality rather than using underhanded tactics that ruined other fan films from being created.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,019 Community Moderator
    Without knowing the title, we cannot help you. Although maybe try YouTube?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,507 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Maybe that is the name if it is a spoof film. If it is I have never heard of it though.
  • Options
    ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 520 Arc User
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=_YaavJ6BBA4 This one I had it a while ago the full film witch was like 30miniutes and I am having hard time looking for it all I find is the 5 minutes one
    May the Shwartz Be With You
    CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,019 Community Moderator
    Never heard of it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    theboxisredtheboxisred Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    Isn't that he fellow who mispronounced "debacle" in the documentary Treckies?
  • Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,113 Arc User
    This is the truest form of 'Really Bad Star Trek" produced:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hT02PbAauM
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited November 2019

how do you mispronounce debacle? i know of two ways to pronounce it - DEB-ah-kl (placing emphasis on the beginning) and de-BAH-kl (placing emphasis on the middle) - and both are considered acceptable pronunciations; did this guy pronounce it a third way?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,802 Arc User
  • Options

how do you mispronounce debacle? i know of two ways to pronounce it - DEB-ah-kl (placing emphasis on the beginning) and de-BAH-kl (placing emphasis on the middle) - and both are considered acceptable pronunciations; did this guy pronounce it a third way?​​

If I remember correctly, he pronounced it de-BAA-kl. It stood out so much that it was mentioned in the follow-up documentary. Again, that is with the disclaimer, "If Memory Serves."
  • Options
    This is the truest form of 'Really Bad Star Trek" produced:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hT02PbAauM

First, I got 00:03:27 deep and I think I never saw someone actually saunter onto a bridge before.

Second, insert obligatory Bad Kurtzman JJ Hideout Robot Secret Snark here.
  • Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    i bet tourist ömer gets still more ratings on reruns than most tos episodes. some people are into these ^^