test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

use of caitian body parts

So i purchased the ability to make a caitian captain from the c-store assuming that i would be able to add caitian body parts (mainly the tail)to my main captain because its an alien species, however i cant seam to find a way to do so and when i submitted my question to a GM the basic response i got was we dont know, ask the forum community, so now im turning here, so does anyone know how to add caitian body parts (really just want a tail) on to an alien species captain? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Tagged:

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    you can't, not legitimately.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Agreed. Caitian body parts are for Caitians only.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Honestly I think they should give us the ability to do this, also Caitians are very limited in customization options considering how they are paid for.

However it would probably take a lot of work to implement race parts as unlockables after buying the particular race so it probably won't ever happen any time soon.
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    yep apparently the designers of the caitians have never owned a cat, because not all gatos look the same at a minumum, they should have a spots option, stripes option, calico option, long hair option and Absynnian option.
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    Caitians are aliens that just happen to look similar to Earth cats but that doesn't necessarily mean they would have the same varieties.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,313 Community Moderator
    No, you cannot add Caitian/Ferasan parts to an Alien Captain or BOFF. /Answered
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.