test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Voth Power Subcore

zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
Just left Crystalline Catastrophe and it seemed that five Voth Power Subcores were dropped at nearly the same time.

It seems to be the popular Console of the Week/Month.
f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• sci321sci321 Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    It's most likely just because it's the new thing on the block, and people want to see if it fits their build. I'm willing to bet that in a few weeks, many people will drop it as they realize that it doesn't fit their build, and they revert to whatever they were running before.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    I guess that depends. If it doesn't hurt a overall build all that much, but still looks cool and can do enough damage on it's own, it might stick around for a bit.

Or maybe someone's just figured out they have a special use vs the CE and that's why so many were dropped at once. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    I really like the console for the ability to boost shield hardness and capacity without needing an engineering slot, even if I'm pretty sure shield hardness is bugged or has strong diminishing returns or some invisible hard cap.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • lasoniolasonio Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    not big on it myself, will never use it, prolly already throw it in one of the ships i will never use to never be seen again, but I view it all like Ash Ketchum, gotta catch them all.

Besides, i kinda want to see, how much it will cost in mudds market in a few months. (Yeah I just did that, the obligatory dig at Mudds Market. Ha! Got'eem!)
    Even god rested. No work ethic.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    lasonio wrote: »
    not big on it myself, will never use it, prolly already throw it in one of the ships i will never use to never be seen again, but I view it all like Ash Ketchum, gotta catch them all.
    Same. Also, points for the T6 coupon.

BTW, you don't have to throw it on a ship or anything for storage unless you've upgraded it. You can delete it and reclaim a new one for free if at any time you actually want to do something with it.
This discussion has been closed.