test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Azura Personal Comm Code - Solved

kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
edited November 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Cooldown for Azura Personal Comm Code is much longer than 1 hour.

VcLoK4o.jpg

Post edited by kaithan1975 on

Comments

• rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    As a player who is unsure ATM, I still ask - did your fleet had finished (including the CD at the end of a project) a project or two which makes that time shorter ? (by a third by 1st project and commulatively by half by the second)
    -Maybe it's supposed to be a 2 hours' cd for those not in such a fleet, 80 minutes for those in fleet with the 1st "upgrade"/time discount project only (1/3 of the time removed), and a cd of a hour for those in a fleet who had finished both of those (1/2 of the overall time removed).

Also noting those device have a shared cool down - I don't know how much it's for a fleet without both of those projects done and if it matters at all, but I think at least with those two projects done the shared cd on this type of device is 20 minutes. (Unsure)

I didn't necessarily use the exact type recently so my answer is in general and may be inaccurate.
    Looked at the picture, from the look of it it's 2 hours' cd (7200 seconds) for you and no "time discount"/upgrade fleet project was done in that regard.
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    As a player who is unsure ATM, I still ask - did your fleet had finished (including the CD at the end of a project) a project or two which makes that time shorter ? (by a third by 1st project and commulatively by half by the second)
    -Maybe it's supposed to be a 2 hours' cd for those not in such a fleet, 80 minutes for those in fleet with the 1st "upgrade"/time discount project only (1/3 of the time removed), and a cd of a hour for those in a fleet who had finished both of those (1/2 of the overall time removed).

Also noting those device have a shared cool down - I don't know how much it's for a fleet without both of those projects done and if it matters at all, but I think at least with those two projects done the shared cd on this type of device is 20 minutes. (Unsure)

I didn't necessarily use the exact type recently so my answer is in general and may be inaccurate.
    Looked at the picture, from the look of it it's 2 hours' cd (7200 seconds) for you and no "time discount"/upgrade fleet project was done in that regard.

You are correct. Wiki has it as a 1 hour cooldown when in fact it should be a 2 hour cooldown.