test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star Trek Picard- Kelvin Timeline Connection

ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 451 Arc User
With the Prequel to Star Trek Picard comic countdown will it write the ST09 Countdown answer is YES matter in-fact since this is about the Ev actuation on Romulus and we known on the 2009 Countdown comic from IDW the Hobos super nova Destroyed Romulus with out any Evacuations so what that mean for Star Trek Picard well its going to rewrite some history to make it more "Cannon" for the Prime timeline and who knows we may even see the Jellyfish and Prime Spock in the comic as well to stop the Hobos Nova and of course Nero him self
May the Shwartz Be With You
CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg

Comments

  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 52,710 Community Moderator
    Or it could mean that Starfleet was already on the way but couldn't make it in time.
    Its already established that Hobus took out Romulus. These are just the events as seen from the Federation side. We know how things went down with Spock and the Romulans.
    66998372863950ee98cf7da9786e2ea9-db80k0m.png
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out a Delta Pack, Temporal Pack, and Gamma Pack
    The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,460 Arc User
    ryuranger wrote: »
    With the Prequel to Star Trek Picard comic countdown will it write the ST09 Countdown answer is YES matter in-fact since this is about the Ev actuation on Romulus and we known on the 2009 Countdown comic from IDW the Hobos super nova Destroyed Romulus with out any Evacuations so what that mean for Star Trek Picard well its going to rewrite some history to make it more "Cannon" for the Prime timeline and who knows we may even see the Jellyfish and Prime Spock in the comic as well to stop the Hobos Nova and of course Nero him self

    If we are going to see anything dealing with the destruction of Romulus, then it would only be a flashback dealing with the Jellyfish and Narada not Spock and Nero.
  • ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Or it could mean that Starfleet was already on the way but couldn't make it in time.
    Its already established that Hobus took out Romulus. These are just the events as seen from the Federation side. We know how things went down with Spock and the Romulans.
    That maybe True but Picard Was an Ambassador at the time so it would mean that Data according in your theory the Time that when Spock told the Romulans about the Hobus Super Nova they believed him? And asked Starfleet for Help and it took 2 years for the the events in countdown 09 and Picard Countdown to happen where the Enterprise Saved Nero and Spock from Remain Rebels?

    May the Shwartz Be With You
    CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,460 Arc User
    ryuranger wrote: »
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Or it could mean that Starfleet was already on the way but couldn't make it in time.
    Its already established that Hobus took out Romulus. These are just the events as seen from the Federation side. We know how things went down with Spock and the Romulans.
    That maybe True but Picard Was an Ambassador at the time so it would mean that Data according in your theory the Time that when Spock told the Romulans about the Hobus Super Nova they believed him? And asked Starfleet for Help and it took 2 years for the the events in countdown 09 and Picard Countdown to happen where the Enterprise Saved Nero and Spock from Remain Rebels?

    That is assuming that Picard was an Ambassador prior to retiring in the Picard series. The Picard Countdown comics and Picard series might retcon what was in the 2009 Countdown series and STO resulting in Picard never being an Ambassador.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,230 Arc User
    starkaos wrote: »
    ryuranger wrote: »
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Or it could mean that Starfleet was already on the way but couldn't make it in time.
    Its already established that Hobus took out Romulus. These are just the events as seen from the Federation side. We know how things went down with Spock and the Romulans.
    That maybe True but Picard Was an Ambassador at the time so it would mean that Data according in your theory the Time that when Spock told the Romulans about the Hobus Super Nova they believed him? And asked Starfleet for Help and it took 2 years for the the events in countdown 09 and Picard Countdown to happen where the Enterprise Saved Nero and Spock from Remain Rebels?
    That is assuming that Picard was an Ambassador prior to retiring in the Picard series. The Picard Countdown comics and Picard series might retcon what was in the 2009 Countdown series and STO resulting in Picard never being an Ambassador.
    Well, Picard was a part-time ambassador in TNG. It's not a major retcon to say he had a transitional period where he acted primarily as an ambassador before retiring.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    Thats True but it never actually gave us a Time frame with in the 2009 Countdown with the Picard Countdown as well. This sort of Reminds me of These Are the Voyages and Star Trek TNG S07E12 The Pegasus how they some how connected, If this sort like the two Episodes from Enterprise and TNG might be a fact that this Took place between issues or took place even before ST09 Countdown and Romulans Republic were kepting this Secret.
    May the Shwartz Be With You
    CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.