test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to Equip 'Console-Universal-Dynamic Tactical System' to Ship

vgdn6#4684 vgdn6 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
Hello. Just recently purchased a "Fleet Duvqu' Heavy Destroyer [T6]" from ship vendor. Variant available for this ship is also the Peghqu' which I already submitted a screen shot as part of an attachment with a trouble ticket. The issue I need help with is I am unable to equip the 'Console-Universal-Dynamic Tactical System' which is a part of this ship. I believe this may be a result of the ship classification name (Duvqu' vs. Peghqu'). It's the same ship. Please fix at your earliest?

Trouble Ticket Response:
I'm sorry to hear about the issues equipping your console. Based on the information you supplied it looks like the issue is the result of a bug and while I don't have a fix for you, I'll gather the details that you've given to me and pass them on for further investigation.

Also, advised me to post follow-on here as well for your situational awareness.

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,995 Arc User
    "Console - Universal - Dynamic Tactical System" is the console from the T5 1000-day-veteran ship and can be equipped on only the T5 versions of those ships, including Fleet versions.
    "Console - Universal - Enhanced Dynamic Tactical System" is the console from the T6 1000-day-veteran ship and can be equipped on the T6 versions, again including the Fleet versions.
    You cannot equip the T5 console on the T6 ships, or the T6 console on the T5 ships.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    "Console - Universal - Dynamic Tactical System" is the console from the T5 1000-day-veteran ship and can be equipped on only the T5 versions of those ships, including Fleet versions.
    "Console - Universal - Enhanced Dynamic Tactical System" is the console from the T6 1000-day-veteran ship and can be equipped on the T6 versions, again including the Fleet versions.
    You cannot equip the T5 console on the T6 ships, or the T6 console on the T5 ships.

This! ^
    The forces of darkness are upon us!