test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Things I have learned while playing STO

2»

Comments

• hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    I learned that Picard used a baseball game to mediate a border treaty with the Gorn in 2389.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
    edited November 2019
    I learned that I double post.
    Post edited by zedbrightlander1 on
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
  • xungnguyenxungnguyen Member Posts: 233 Arc User
    I learned that the game's lore is somewhat unworkable for me. Also, I want to roleplay a mostly Renegade (Mass Effect morality system) "UFP" character, but the majority o the quests won't give me that option so I had to headcanon.
    temporal_lapras__royal_flagship__by_lapry101-dbutq96.png

"Simba, you have forgotten me. You have forgotten who you are … you are my son and the one true king." (Mufasa)
    edited November 2019
    I learned that Daniels is a useful tool for bringing in new characters based on earlier Star Trek "History" content.
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    I learnt that RNGesus is not kind at times on crits
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
      I learnt that RNGesus is not kind at times on crits

RNGesus is a spiteful, contrary little brat whose chief delight is giving you exactly the [Mod]s you want on one roll. To encourage you to attempt further Re Engineering. On the next item, he will happily take as much Dilithium as you want to give him without ever coming close to the [Mod]s you want.

So I guess he is W.A.I.

Oh yeah. Before I forget. I've learned it is cheaper ad far less nerve wracking to purchase items with the [Mod] I want off the Exchange. Because I'm not only out of Dilithium, I've also run out of willing victi...errr...participants to sacrifi...errr...loan out to RNGesus.
      A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.