test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Nimbus jumping/movement bug

shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
edited February 2018 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hi everyone,

I recently started a new character and have reached the stage where I need to do the Nimbus III missions. When I got down on the planet, remembering that there were quite a few accolades on that map, I tried to achieve some of them on my new character.

However, I've noticed that some of them are now impossible to do due to a jumping/movement bug that occurs.
For example, there were a couple of accolades you can do when you reach the towers and rooftops in Paradise City. To do them, you need to climb the tilted bars or walk the metal rails and then jump to reach another point. The problem is, when my character is on the tilted bars - he can't jump. I press the jump key, but nothing happens. Also, when I try walking on the rails, the character can't stay on top of them, but instead slides to one of the sides, plus he can't jump as well. I tried doing the same with a few other (older) characters that have done the accolades before and I'm experiencing the same problem on them as well. That makes those accolades not achievable for now.

Just wanted to leave this here and hopefully someone checks what's going on.
HQroeLu.jpg
Post edited by shpoks on

Comments