test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Briana: He said you're a Mosquito? *sighs, cursing quietly in a language the children in the room wouldn't understand without a universal translator* he would say that. Listen Alexis... dont you listen to him about that kinda stuff. And if you really wanna learn to be sneaky there are other people that would happily teach you.... how does everybody just let him say things like that without smacking him?

Freeman: Not like we could exactly ask him. But I severely doubt Sheogorath has left this galaxy.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    Jorin: I really hope so.... *takes off his helmet looking at oculus with a serious expression* you really do like jaessa don’t you?

Jaessa: really jay.....

Jorin: yes really. *he says looking intently at oculus*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Ezri: He doesn't get even. He gets AHEAD. Usually making more work for Aunt Dee and more paperwork for Mom in the process.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: so does that make It okay for him to call your little sister the equivalent of a racial slur?... wait, you're young, you wouldn't understand that... does that make it okay for him to do all the bad things he seems to do?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    Cleo: What's a racial slur?

*Alexis probably doesn't even know what a mosquito is yet, she's still learning about cows and dogs*

Alexis: Is it food? *she starts biting her chew toy again, the small soft plastic covered in fang marks as it wasn't made with vampires in mind.*

Steve: You'd be surprised how much he gets around. Hes even been to other universes.

Oculus: *Completely serious* Of course I do. She means a great deal to me. *she kisses Jaessa's cheek and smiles*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Ezri: Bad words.
    Krystal: Someone's cooking already. *sits up a bit*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited November 2019
    Briana: Its an insult.. or bad words like Ezri said, that you should never say, that is about something you can't help. Like the species you were born or the colour of your skin or even the place you were born... And to me, saying it is worthy of a punch in the jaw. Especially when its directed towards your family.... *turns on the oven, carefully starting to cook the cheesecake stuffed french toast*

Freeman: Interesting... *stands up, holding the fruit* I would try to get something to eat, but I dont think I have the required currency for this galaxy. Unless you think Ears down there takes Credits
    Jorin: I just don’t want her getting hurt. Which goes with out saying if you hurt her you’ll have me to deal with.

Jaessa: shouldn’t I be the one laying the law with your girlfriends, you know being the older sibling and all....

Jorin: I’m just looking out for you. *looks back over at oculus* I’m not against you being with her or anything she’s just been thru enough already..
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Oculus: Its okay Jaessa, I'm sure he's just worried about you. And don't worry Jorin, I'd protect her with my life.

Steve: Just go use a replicator, they're free.

Reina: We better get up then. *She yawns and gets out of bed*

Cleo: A bad word?
    Briana: a very, very bad word. *cooks* what kind of fruit topping do you all want? I'm having apple and cherries. You wanted strawberry, right cleo?

Freeman: Replicator? Where would I find those? And why not get something real?

Dundee: Well.... this is boring... *looks over at the lifeless nausicaan* anyone ever tell you that you look like the predator? Does that make me Schwarzenegger?... well you didnt get to blow yourself up so it's all good then.
    Steve: Oh they're all over the promenade. And it tastes around the same as normal food.

Cleo: Yeah!

Alexis: Stawbeeries! *she bounces up and down*
    Ezri: *looks in the direction of Krystal's room*
    Krystal: Yea... *gets up and starts getting dressed*
    Briana: Ezri... what kinda fruit do you want with the french toast?

Freeman: I dont think there is anything there that would suit my tastes.
    jaessa: i know.... its just weird coming from my younger brother. need i remind you who your master is apprentice?

jorin: well at least i am more mature and refined then you. should i show oculus your collection of-

jaessa: SHUT UP!

jorin: *smirks as he slowly holds up a comic book of some sort*

jaessa: you TRIBBLE! give that back! *lunges over the table tackling jorin to the ground struggling with him to get her book back.* let go yer ganna rip it!

evelynn: *walks in wearing her tan and brown robes, a hood over her head. she replicates a mug of something and clasps it as she walks over to where oculus and the two siblings are ruffhousing.*
    Ezri: Hm? Oh... Strawberry.
    Briana: so everybody is going for strawberry but me. *shrugs as she cooks, looking over towards the direction Krystal and Renia's room as Ezri was*

Freeman: What food would I even get here? I doubt they have any sort of Mandalorian dishes. Or even anything I could find on a diner in a slum on Coruscant.
    Oculus: Hey Evelynn. *she waves over at her, seeming amused by the playful fighting going on behind her*

*Reina comes out of the Room*

Reina: Good morning kids. *she smiles and picks up Alexis, kissing her cheek*

Alexis: Mama! *She giggles happily* We make bekfast.

Steve: You could just try a bunch of different things, anything you don't eat the replicators can just recycle into different food.
    Briana: Morning. *looks back to cooking*

Freeman: there also comes the issue of taking my helmet off in front of an entire station of people I don't want to see me helmet-less
    Krystal: *comes out after a minute*
    Ezri: *goes and hugs Krystal*
    Krystal: Come here you... *picks her up* You know Ezri... I'm not gonna be able to do this forever.
    Briana: Morning Moms.... just... making food... probably gonna fall asleep back on the couch after I eat.
    Evelynn: *silently waves sipping from her mug*.

Jorin: *stands up with jaessa still hanging on* evelynn you’re awake.... how are you feeling?

Evelynn: *lets out a small grunt as she shrugs*

Jaessa: *drops off if jorin more concerned with evelynn now she walks over and hugs her* you’re not alone anymore eve. We'll always be here for you.

Evelynn: *lets out a small content grunt as she hugs jaessa’s arms then looks over starring at oculus.*
    *Oculus isn't sure what she wants at first but then assumed it's a hug and she hugs Evellynn and Jaessa*

Oculus: I'm glad you're alright.

Reina: Don't worry, I'll be able to pick them up even when they're as big as us. Might be a bit awkward walking around. *she laughs*

Steve: Then why did you bother having this whole conversation about food?
    Freeman: well I doubt ears down there would be happy if I came back up here after getting free food instead of buying off of him. So I'd have to sit somewhere more public than a dimly lit top floor of a sketchy bar. I'm hungry but not willing to TRIBBLE myself over.

Briana: I'll just... keep cooking...
    Evelynn: *hugs jaessa and oculus a content smile on her face*

Jorin: *engulfs everyone in a hug* I’m glad you’re ok eve.... and welcome to the family oculus.
    Oculus: Thanks Jorin, that means a lot to me. *she smiles softly and hugs everyone a little tighter*

Steve: I mean, I don't think there's really a rule that says you can't bring outside food or drink into Quark's but he probably would try to charge you for it.

Reina: Whats wrong Briana? *she walks over to check on the food*
    Freeman: Exactly, he would charge the big, armored up Mandalorian with a flamethrower on his gauntlet and like...4 guns and two bladed weapons. The Mandalorian that has credits that are usless in this galaxy and no Latnium.

Briana: A lot. *the food Is mostly done. There seems to be enough for everyone to have seconds, including Krystal and Renia who had just woken up, as if she was expecting them. All that needs to be added now is the fruity toppings*
    jaessa: neither of you are alone, i'll always be here for both of you, and you too jorin. *she gently kisses oculus on the cheek*

evelynn: do you think mother will be ok with oculus?

jaessa: it doesnt really matter what she thinks when shes not even here.

evelynn: it may not look it but her dissuasive attitude shown me that she thinks you and oculus are little more then a "quick fling" i think the slang term for it is...
    Oculus: Well I should hope it's not a quick fling.

Reina: Come on Briana, you can talk to us about it.

Steve: Ferengi barter, maybe you could offer him something like a gem as payment.
    edited November 2019
    Briana: Its still about Jakara and stuff with Jakara's counterpart and Oculus. Nothing more needs to be said.

Freeman: I only have weapons. I'm a Mandalorian, Weapons are a part of my Religion. Think he'd take a thermal detonator?
    jaessa: it wont be... you mean a lot to me and evelynn finally opened up to you, cerys will just have to accept it and i know she'll be against it as soon as she finds out how much i care about you... she's always been against everything i do....

evelynn: dont let mother ruin this.... i really like oculus....

jaessa: dont worry eve she has no say in this, i wont let her do anything.