test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Osman: come in please have a seat.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Bridger walks into the rni command center and notices Osman door is shut as he goes to chime it Atlas pops up stopping him.

Bridger: well if it isn’t my favorite AI.

Atlas: if it isn’t the most annoying shapeshifter I know. You can’t go in. The director is in a private meeting.

Bridger: oh I see must be something pretty big then.

Atlas: of course it is. She doesn’t do them just to avoid you.

Bridger: that was not very funny. Has Rotek returned yet.

Atlas: no he is still with ONI in the expanse.

Bridger: so what do you think of the allied fleets chances against the undine.

Atlas: by my calculations it’s going to be a struggle but knowing the commanders that are on the field I calculate they will win the day.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    > @westx211 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > OoC: Sorry, didn't see that part.
    >
    > Eve: *Part of her face is burned from the back blast but its regenerating slowly* I get the feeling we might want to stay away from anything human looking. Somehow they developed the tech to feign lifesigns even at close range.
    >
    > ***
    >
    > Serah: Hey Zoe. good to see you. *she smiles softly*
    >
    > ***
    >
    > *Susan is in the holodeck, running a few exercise programs*

Jane *groggy*: No argument from me...

*Dawn.*

Zoe: You wanted to talk?

*Tora Ziyal. Sara eventually finds her and taps the door chime.*

Serah: Did you hear about what happened? With Karen having been kidnapped a while ago?

Susan: Come in. *She pauses what she's doing, a mountain climbing scenario and opens the door*

Eve: Are you okay? *She does a quick medical scan*

Zoe: No?

*Ziyal. Sara steps in, getting taken aback by the height momentarily.*

Sara: Hey Sue.

*Planet. Jane hit the wall pretty hard, and has a minor concussion.*

*Eve takes out the injector on Jane's belt and has it replicate a medicine that should help with her concussion before using it on her*

Eve: Feeling better?

Serah: Well... Karen was kidnapped by a clone of her and the clone pretended to be her for about a day and... did things with me. *she shudders* And... I'm still kind of recovering from that...

Sara: *climbs down* What can I do for you?

Jane: Yeah... Thanks.

*Dawn. Zoe freezes for a moment, before pulling Serah into a hug.*

Zoe: I'm so sorry...

*Tora Ziyal.*

Sara: I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?

Serah: Thank you... *She hugs Zoe back and sighs* Since it happened I just feel... strange. I talked with my parents about it and I've gotten over it a bit but... I feel these random flashes of anger... like I want to rip something apart... I even asked HK to kill Karen's clone for me...

Susan: Sure, I'd love to. *she nods*

Eve: Come on lets get out of the street before someone tries to kill us again.

Zoe: I'm not surprised. Considering what she did to you, you have every right to hate her.

*Tora Ziyal.*

Sara: Okay, so what do you want to do? I wouldn't mind sparring - it's been a while since I've kicked your TRIBBLE. *She smirks a little.*

*Planet.*

Jane: Good idea.

*She picks herself up and follows Eve.*

*Eve leads them through some alleyways, trying to find a road outside of the settlement walls where they could beam down the bikes. Eventually they find a hole in the giant metal walls but its being guarded by people, they look mostly human, but again show power signs when scanning from a distance*

Eve: I'm beginning to wonder if there are any people living here. There must be, since all this stuff seems designed for keeping people in.

Susan: Well... I suppose I might be up for beating you up. *she laughs*

Serah: I know... but I feel... wrong to think these hateful things... to want to do these things...

Jane: After the last Cyborg, I think we need a better plan than just shooting them. Any grenades?

*Tora Ziyal. Sara smirks at her.*

Sara: Funny, that's not how I remember it normally going.

Okay, where, what, and when?

*Dawn. Zoe puts a friendly hand on her shoulder.*

Zoe: Just to make sure we're on the same page, what you're saying is she r**** you, right?

Susan: Oh? How do you remember it then?

Eve: We've got 2 tricobalt based grenades and the suits can replicate more at the cost of either the sif field or the psg for a bit. I'm sure those would work.

Serah: She did... *She nods slowly and shudders*

Sara: Me beating you. *Smirks.*

*Planet. Jane takes a grenade and sets it off, rolling it into the middle of the group.

Dawn.*

Zoe: And does Karen hate her too?

Serah: I think so. *She nods*

Susan: Oh I think I won more than I lost. *she smirks back*

*Some of the Cyborgs move away from it, but the explosion takes down a few leaving only 2 left. The blast radius is only a bit bigger than a normal photon grenade but far stronger in the blast zone*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    logang19 wrote: »
    Harper: let’s hope they remember they worked. Alright if that is all I suggest we get to work.

The breen commander nods as he beams away.

Janeway: we will keep comm lines open at all times between the fleet as well.

He taps his combadge.

Janeway: Janeway to Cairo one to beam up.

*Before leaving, Hargrove speaks with Dax.*

Hargrove: With the nanite warheads, a squadron of Republic ships should be able to provide a defensive screen for the Enterprise if we do go into Fluidic Space.

Vosi Dax: Good idea. While I know such a venture is sure to be difficult, with potential losses, I feel like we as representatives of our people, can't sign off on using some wmd when there might be a safe way that also doesn't risk causing even more damage to subspace or other unforeseen consequences.

Hargrove: I agree.

OoC: I'm glad you liked my idea. I figured if the Tox Uthat can collapse the delphic expanse and destroy the sphere builder spheres, then it could probably collapse fluidic rifts, plus yeah I thought it sounded like a pretty star trek idea.

Vosi Dox: Any idea how long its going to take to outfit all our ships? I'm assuming that we can make the necessary modifications here and now.

Hargrove: Santiago said 48 hours, but he may not have factored in a Universe-Class producing for more than itself.

Vosi Dox: We're effectively a slight smaller starbase so we could probably expedite the process.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    Osman: come in please have a seat.

*Sam takes a seat.*

Sam: I've made my decision. The answer's no.
    > @westx211 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > OoC: Sorry, didn't see that part.
    >
    > Eve: *Part of her face is burned from the back blast but its regenerating slowly* I get the feeling we might want to stay away from anything human looking. Somehow they developed the tech to feign lifesigns even at close range.
    >
    > ***
    >
    > Serah: Hey Zoe. good to see you. *she smiles softly*
    >
    > ***
    >
    > *Susan is in the holodeck, running a few exercise programs*

Jane *groggy*: No argument from me...

*Dawn.*

Zoe: You wanted to talk?

*Tora Ziyal. Sara eventually finds her and taps the door chime.*

Serah: Did you hear about what happened? With Karen having been kidnapped a while ago?

Susan: Come in. *She pauses what she's doing, a mountain climbing scenario and opens the door*

Eve: Are you okay? *She does a quick medical scan*

Zoe: No?

*Ziyal. Sara steps in, getting taken aback by the height momentarily.*

Sara: Hey Sue.

*Planet. Jane hit the wall pretty hard, and has a minor concussion.*

*Eve takes out the injector on Jane's belt and has it replicate a medicine that should help with her concussion before using it on her*

Eve: Feeling better?

Serah: Well... Karen was kidnapped by a clone of her and the clone pretended to be her for about a day and... did things with me. *she shudders* And... I'm still kind of recovering from that...

Sara: *climbs down* What can I do for you?

Jane: Yeah... Thanks.

*Dawn. Zoe freezes for a moment, before pulling Serah into a hug.*

Zoe: I'm so sorry...

*Tora Ziyal.*

Sara: I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?

Serah: Thank you... *She hugs Zoe back and sighs* Since it happened I just feel... strange. I talked with my parents about it and I've gotten over it a bit but... I feel these random flashes of anger... like I want to rip something apart... I even asked HK to kill Karen's clone for me...

Susan: Sure, I'd love to. *she nods*

Eve: Come on lets get out of the street before someone tries to kill us again.

Zoe: I'm not surprised. Considering what she did to you, you have every right to hate her.

*Tora Ziyal.*

Sara: Okay, so what do you want to do? I wouldn't mind sparring - it's been a while since I've kicked your TRIBBLE. *She smirks a little.*

*Planet.*

Jane: Good idea.

*She picks herself up and follows Eve.*

*Eve leads them through some alleyways, trying to find a road outside of the settlement walls where they could beam down the bikes. Eventually they find a hole in the giant metal walls but its being guarded by people, they look mostly human, but again show power signs when scanning from a distance*

Eve: I'm beginning to wonder if there are any people living here. There must be, since all this stuff seems designed for keeping people in.

Susan: Well... I suppose I might be up for beating you up. *she laughs*

Serah: I know... but I feel... wrong to think these hateful things... to want to do these things...

Jane: After the last Cyborg, I think we need a better plan than just shooting them. Any grenades?

*Tora Ziyal. Sara smirks at her.*

Sara: Funny, that's not how I remember it normally going.

Okay, where, what, and when?

*Dawn. Zoe puts a friendly hand on her shoulder.*

Zoe: Just to make sure we're on the same page, what you're saying is she r**** you, right?

Susan: Oh? How do you remember it then?

Eve: We've got 2 tricobalt based grenades and the suits can replicate more at the cost of either the sif field or the psg for a bit. I'm sure those would work.

Serah: She did... *She nods slowly and shudders*

Sara: Me beating you. *Smirks.*

*Planet. Jane takes a grenade and sets it off, rolling it into the middle of the group.

Dawn.*

Zoe: And does Karen hate her too?

Serah: I think so. *She nods*

Susan: Oh I think I won more than I lost. *she smirks back*

*Some of the Cyborgs move away from it, but the explosion takes down a few leaving only 2 left. The blast radius is only a bit bigger than a normal photon grenade but far stronger in the blast zone*

Zoe: Then don't you think maybe you're right to think that way? Or at least not wrong?

Remember when we first met, and we both got exposed to the Forge?

*Tora Ziyal. Sara just looks at her.*

Sara: Okay, let's do this. When, where, and what?

*Planet. Jane immediately starts shooting one of the surviving cyborgs, leaving Eve to get the other one.*
    Harper: let’s hope they remember they worked. Alright if that is all I suggest we get to work.

The breen commander nods as he beams away.

Janeway: we will keep comm lines open at all times between the fleet as well.

He taps his combadge.

Janeway: Janeway to Cairo one to beam up.

*Before leaving, Hargrove speaks with Dax.*

Hargrove: With the nanite warheads, a squadron of Republic ships should be able to provide a defensive screen for the Enterprise if we do go into Fluidic Space.

Vosi Dax: Good idea. While I know such a venture is sure to be difficult, with potential losses, I feel like we as representatives of our people, can't sign off on using some wmd when there might be a safe way that also doesn't risk causing even more damage to subspace or other unforeseen consequences.

Hargrove: I agree.

OoC: I'm glad you liked my idea. I figured if the Tox Uthat can collapse the delphic expanse and destroy the sphere builder spheres, then it could probably collapse fluidic rifts, plus yeah I thought it sounded like a pretty star trek idea.

Vosi Dox: Any idea how long its going to take to outfit all our ships? I'm assuming that we can make the necessary modifications here and now.

Hargrove: Santiago said 48 hours, but he may not have factored in a Universe-Class producing for more than itself.

Vosi Dox: We're effectively a slight smaller starbase so we could probably expedite the process.

Hargrove: Exactly.
    Vosi: I'll have my people get started right away then. Is there anything else you needed to discuss?
    Serah: I know I'm not wrong... it just reminds me of when we were affected by the forge... that irrational anger I would feel sometimes.

Susan: We could go at it right here, though I'm not sure you're dressed for the part.

*Eve rushes at the other one, her suit retracting from her right arm as it shapeshifting into a bulky shield like object blocking the weapons fire from the remaining cyborgs though it still hurts her. The cyborgs are using a plasma based weapons but it burns a bright red, whistling as it passes through the air until impacts something with concussive force not seen in Borg or romulan based plasma weapons.*

*The pistol Jane may have been mistaken for a phase but the moment she fires it it's obvious it's something else. The beam is a bright orange and red with strange pulses along it and she hears a buzzing sound like when the air feels electric before a lightning strike. The beam has an explosive effect upon impact with the cyborg, not nearly as powerful as a grenade, but strong enough that it does some damage, burning off pieces of the synthetic flesh as the cyborg opens fire on her.*
    Osman: understood. If you don’t mind me asking why?
    Vosi: I'll have my people get started right away then. Is there anything else you needed to discuss?

Hargrove: No, I think that's it. I'll put together a task group to follow you in and send it to Admiral Janeway.
    Serah: I know I'm not wrong... it just reminds me of when we were affected by the forge... that irrational anger I would feel sometimes.

Susan: We could go at it right here, though I'm not sure you're dressed for the part.

*Eve rushes at the other one, her suit retracting from her right arm as it shapeshifting into a bulky shield like object blocking the weapons fire from the remaining cyborgs though it still hurts her. The cyborgs are using a plasma based weapons but it burns a bright red, whistling as it passes through the air until impacts something with concussive force not seen in Borg or romulan based plasma weapons.*

*The pistol Jane may have been mistaken for a phase but the moment she fires it it's obvious it's something else. The beam is a bright orange and red with strange pulses along it and she hears a buzzing sound like when the air feels electric before a lightning strike. The beam has an explosive effect upon impact with the cyborg, not nearly as powerful as a grenade, but strong enough that it does some damage, burning off pieces of the synthetic flesh as the cyborg opens fire on her.*

Zoe: Except this isn't irrational, is it?

*Tora Ziyal.*

Sara: I've got my gear with me. If you want to program somewhere I can change, and somewhere to fight that's preferably not a mountain...?

*Planet. Jane leaps clear and keeps firing.*
    Osman: understood. If you don’t mind me asking why?

Sam: What you're suggesting would mean wiping out an entire species.

*Tora Ziyal.*

Sara: I've got my gear with me. If you want to program somewhere I can change, and somewhere to fight that's preferably not a mountain...?

*Eve gets close enough to the cyborg and it tries to grab her but she sidesteps and her arm becomes a large blade and she slashes at him, rending the metal but its not enough to take it down and it shoots her point blank doing some damage but she starts opening fire at its face, causing it to slow down*

*The one targeting Jane starts moving towards her quicker, its movements seem slow, but its faster than it looks, trying to keep up with her. It seems the more its flesh is damaged the faster it moves as its joints are freed up and it is relentless, a focus no humanoid could hope to replicate.*

Susan: Sure. Though I don't know why you're scared of a mountain. *she laughs and makes it recreate the gym*

Serah: No... I know... but I don't like how similar the anger feels.

Hargrove: No, I think that's it. I'll put together a task group to follow you in and send it to Admiral Janeway.

Vosi Dax: Thank you. *she nods goodbye and beams back over to the enterprise*
    Osman: understood. I will relay the decision to ONI and Section 31.

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Eve gets close enough to the cyborg and it tries to grab her but she sidesteps and her arm becomes a large blade and she slashes at him, rending the metal but its not enough to take it down and it shoots her point blank doing some damage but she starts opening fire at its face, causing it to slow down*

*The one targeting Jane starts moving towards her quicker, its movements seem slow, but its faster than it looks, trying to keep up with her. It seems the more its flesh is damaged the faster it moves as its joints are freed up and it is relentless, a focus no humanoid could hope to replicate.*

Susan: Sure. Though I don't know why you're scared of a mountain. *she laughs and makes it recreate the gym*

Zoe: Have you talked to Karen about this?

*Tora Ziyal. Sara gets changed into her sparring gear: grey vest, black shorts, and black MMA gloves.*

Sara: Okay, MMA or wrestling? *She looks pretty eager, probably thanks to Susan's trash-talking.*

*Planet. Jane keeps firing, porting away in a blue flash whenever the Cyborg gets too close and reappearing behind him a safe distance away.*
    Osman: understood. I will relay the decision to ONI and Section 31.

Sam: Thank you.
    Osman: of course. Was there anything else?

She stands up
    Osman: of course. Was there anything else?

She stands up

Sam: No, that's all.

*She stands and leaves.*
    Osman nods as Sam leaves Bridger waits a moment before walking in.

Bridger: well it seems like nothing galaxy shattering has happened.

Osman: no not quite. Come in.

She walks over to the replicator

Osman: Taraxian berry juice.

She looks at Bridger who shakes his head.

Osman: sorry it’s a habit with rotek. So what have you found.

Bridger: well I did a little more looking into ONI and section 31 like you asked and both have been up to some very interesting activity lately.

Osman: why do I feel like I’m not going to like this.

Bridger: probably because you won’t. It is distorted by my standards.

Osman: alright what did you find.
    Ooc: I’m about at my wits end with support from sto.
    Ooc: soooo quote lol. Well I’ll post a little later
    OoC: What happened with the support? Also sorry, yesterday was pretty terrible for me

*Tora Ziyal.*

Zoe: Have you talked to Karen about this?

*Tora Ziyal. Sara gets changed into her sparring gear: grey vest, black shorts, and black MMA gloves.*

Sara: Okay, MMA or wrestling? *She looks pretty eager, probably thanks to Susan's trash-talking.*

*Planet. Jane keeps firing, porting away in a blue flash whenever the Cyborg gets too close and reappearing behind him a safe distance away.*

*The Cyborg is able to react instantaneously and turns around to fire at her, starting to get better at predicting her movements as the battle goes on, most of his endoskeleton now exposed, though parts of it are damaged and burnt*

*Eve impales the Cyborg she is battling, lifting it up and throwing it at a wall, disabling it for a moment as it seems she severed something important but it keeps firing even if unable to move properly, but Eve manages to get close enough to destroy its head, taking many shots to the face its skull is eventually exposed then explodes from the sustained fire*

Serah: Hmmm... Wrestling. *she bounces a little, excited to begin*

Serah: Not really... or atleast not as much as I probably should've... I just don't want to put too much on her, she's already down in the dumps as it is.
    Zoe: Maybe you can help each other through it?

*Tora Ziyal. Sara smirks, quickly taking her gloves off and getting in a stance.*

Sara: Okay, let's go!

*Planet. Jane sees what Eve does and takes a deep breath, dodging another blast and firing an unstable twilight beam at her cyborg's head.*
    Zoe: Maybe you can help each other through it?

*Tora Ziyal. Sara smirks, quickly taking her gloves off and getting in a stance.*

Sara: Okay, let's go!

*Planet. Jane sees what Eve does and takes a deep breath, dodging another blast and firing an unstable twilight beam at her cyborg's head.*

*The Cyborg's head is damage, but not outright destroyed, its about to retaliate again before Eve blasts him once more, destroying the skull and all the sensitive tech inside*

Eve: These things are ridiculous, I sincerely hope thats the last we ever see of them.

*Susan rushes at her to try and lock up*

Serah: I know... but I just don't want her to have to deal with my stuff too... I want to help her and I don't think she needs the extra pressure.
    Ooc: I haven’t been able to login for about a week plus now cuause it keeps crashing. First they say it’s my drivers then they tell me it’s a bug. Yesterday they pretty much say well it is a bug we aren’t really going to fix and your just screwed on missing the events going on.
    OoC: I've heard others having similar issues
    OOC: That's absolute BS. So essentially they just said "sorry, we can't be a***d to fix our game."