ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    > @westx211 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > OoC: Sorry, didn't see that part.
    >
    > Eve: *Part of her face is burned from the back blast but its regenerating slowly* I get the feeling we might want to stay away from anything human looking. Somehow they developed the tech to feign lifesigns even at close range.
    >
    > ***
    >
    > Serah: Hey Zoe. good to see you. *she smiles softly*
    >
    > ***
    >
    > *Susan is in the holodeck, running a few exercise programs*

Jane *groggy*: No argument from me...

*Dawn.*

Zoe: You wanted to talk?

*Tora Ziyal. Sara eventually finds her and taps the door chime.*

Serah: Did you hear about what happened? With Karen having been kidnapped a while ago?

Susan: Come in. *She pauses what she's doing, a mountain climbing scenario and opens the door*

Eve: Are you okay? *She does a quick medical scan*

Zoe: No?

*Ziyal. Sara steps in, getting taken aback by the height momentarily.*

Sara: Hey Sue.

*Planet. Jane hit the wall pretty hard, and has a minor concussion.*

*Eve takes out the injector on Jane's belt and has it replicate a medicine that should help with her concussion before using it on her*

Eve: Feeling better?

Serah: Well... Karen was kidnapped by a clone of her and the clone pretended to be her for about a day and... did things with me. *she shudders* And... I'm still kind of recovering from that...

Sara: *climbs down* What can I do for you?

Jane: Yeah... Thanks.

*Dawn. Zoe freezes for a moment, before pulling Serah into a hug.*

Zoe: I'm so sorry...

*Tora Ziyal.*

Sara: I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Harper: let’s hope they remember they worked. Alright if that is all I suggest we get to work.

The breen commander nods as he beams away.

Janeway: we will keep comm lines open at all times between the fleet as well.

He taps his combadge.

Janeway: Janeway to Cairo one to beam up.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    logang19 wrote: »
    Harper: let’s hope they remember they worked. Alright if that is all I suggest we get to work.

He taps his combadge.

*Before leaving, Hargrove speaks with Dax.*

Hargrove: With the nanite warheads, a squadron of Republic ships should be able to provide a defensive screen for the Enterprise if we do go into Fluidic Space.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    > @westx211 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    >
    > Eve: *Part of her face is burned from the back blast but its regenerating slowly* I get the feeling we might want to stay away from anything human looking. Somehow they developed the tech to feign lifesigns even at close range.
    >
    > ***
    >
    >
    > ***
    >

*Dawn.*

Serah: Did you hear about what happened? With Karen having been kidnapped a while ago?

Susan: Come in. *She pauses what she's doing, a mountain climbing scenario and opens the door*

*Eve takes out the injector on Jane's belt and has it replicate a medicine that should help with her concussion before using it on her*

Serah: Well... Karen was kidnapped by a clone of her and the clone pretended to be her for about a day and... did things with me. *she shudders* And... I'm still kind of recovering from that...

*Tora Ziyal.*

Serah: Thank you... *She hugs Zoe back and sighs* Since it happened I just feel... strange. I talked with my parents about it and I've gotten over it a bit but... I feel these random flashes of anger... like I want to rip something apart... I even asked HK to kill Karen's clone for me...

Susan: Sure, I'd love to. *she nods*

Eve: Come on lets get out of the street before someone tries to kill us again.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    > @westx211 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    >
    >
    > ***
    >
    >
    > ***
    >

*Dawn.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Serah: Thank you... *She hugs Zoe back and sighs* Since it happened I just feel... strange. I talked with my parents about it and I've gotten over it a bit but... I feel these random flashes of anger... like I want to rip something apart... I even asked HK to kill Karen's clone for me...

Zoe: I'm not surprised. Considering what she did to you, you have every right to hate her.

*Tora Ziyal.*

Sara: Okay, so what do you want to do? I wouldn't mind sparring - it's been a while since I've kicked your TRIBBLE. *She smirks a little.*

*Planet.*

Jane: Good idea.

*She picks herself up and follows Eve.*
    > @westx211 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    >
    >
    > ***
    >
    >
    > ***
    >

*Dawn.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Zoe: I'm not surprised. Considering what she did to you, you have every right to hate her.

*Tora Ziyal.*

Sara: Okay, so what do you want to do? I wouldn't mind sparring - it's been a while since I've kicked your TRIBBLE. *She smirks a little.*

*Planet.*

*Eve leads them through some alleyways, trying to find a road outside of the settlement walls where they could beam down the bikes. Eventually they find a hole in the giant metal walls but its being guarded by people, they look mostly human, but again show power signs when scanning from a distance*

Eve: I'm beginning to wonder if there are any people living here. There must be, since all this stuff seems designed for keeping people in.

Susan: Well... I suppose I might be up for beating you up. *she laughs*

Serah: I know... but I feel... wrong to think these hateful things... to want to do these things...
    edited November 2019

He taps his combadge.

Hargrove: With the nanite warheads, a squadron of Republic ships should be able to provide a defensive screen for the Enterprise if we do go into Fluidic Space.

Vosi Dax: Good idea. While I know such a venture is sure to be difficult, with potential losses, I feel like we as representatives of our people, can't sign off on using some wmd when there might be a safe way that also doesn't risk causing even more damage to subspace or other unforeseen consequences.
    Post edited by westx211 on
    > @westx211 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    >
    >
    > ***
    >
    >
    > ***
    >

*Dawn.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Planet.*

*Eve leads them through some alleyways, trying to find a road outside of the settlement walls where they could beam down the bikes. Eventually they find a hole in the giant metal walls but its being guarded by people, they look mostly human, but again show power signs when scanning from a distance*

Eve: I'm beginning to wonder if there are any people living here. There must be, since all this stuff seems designed for keeping people in.

Serah: I know... but I feel... wrong to think these hateful things... to want to do these things...

Jane: After the last Cyborg, I think we need a better plan than just shooting them. Any grenades?

*Tora Ziyal. Sara smirks at her.*

Sara: Funny, that's not how I remember it normally going.

Okay, where, what, and when?

*Dawn. Zoe puts a friendly hand on her shoulder.*

Zoe: Just to make sure we're on the same page, what you're saying is she r**** you, right?
    edited November 2019
    OOC: Redacted.
    Post edited by ryan218 on
    edited November 2019
    OoC: Sorry, I thought it was public knowledge, prepare for an edit

He taps his combadge.

Vosi Dax: Good idea. While I know such a venture is sure to be difficult, with potential losses, I feel like we as representatives of our people, can't sign off on using some wmd when there might be a safe way that also doesn't risk causing even more damage to subspace or other unforeseen consequences.

Hargrove: I agree.
    Ooc: wait I’m confused what did I miss that was redacted lol
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Ooc: wait I’m confused what did I miss that was redacted lol

OOC: Just a little confusion between me and West. All resolved now.
    Ooc: good good I got on and am reading and then I’m like wait what I’m confused lol.
    Back on the bridge Harper is talking with Zuko.

Harper: your timing couldn’t have been better. Especially with the undine attack looming like it is now. I’m happy for any support we can get.

Zuko: of course. We would have been here sooner had it not been for some issues back home that had to be resolved first.

Meanwhile back on the Cairo

Janeway: send these orders to every ship and have them get started right away. If you need me I’ll be in my ready room.

Stahl: aye sir.
    Ooc: yeah hadn’t got to posting yet today deciding on how hard I want to make this battle lol.
    Ooc: yeah hadn’t got to posting yet today deciding on how hard I want to make this battle lol.

OOC: Well, the nanite warheads should put a limit on the difficulty, since whatever happens the Undine ships should be a one-hit kill. But they're still capable of dealing incredible damage to the allied Fleet. And I kind of want to go through with the plan West/Dax came up with, purely because it's more cinematic and 'Star Trekky'.
    Ooc: sounds good to me then. We will let them get fully prepped then.
    > @westx211 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    >
    >
    > ***
    >
    >
    > ***
    >

*Dawn.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Planet.*

Jane: After the last Cyborg, I think we need a better plan than just shooting them. Any grenades?

Zoe: Just to make sure we're on the same page, what you're saying is she r**** you, right?

Susan: Oh? How do you remember it then?

Eve: We've got 2 tricobalt based grenades and the suits can replicate more at the cost of either the sif field or the psg for a bit. I'm sure those would work.

Serah: She did... *She nods slowly and shudders*

He taps his combadge.

OoC: I'm glad you liked my idea. I figured if the Tox Uthat can collapse the delphic expanse and destroy the sphere builder spheres, then it could probably collapse fluidic rifts, plus yeah I thought it sounded like a pretty star trek idea.

Vosi Dox: Any idea how long its going to take to outfit all our ships? I'm assuming that we can make the necessary modifications here and now.
    > @westx211 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    >
    >
    > ***
    >
    >
    > ***
    >

*Dawn.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Planet.*

Susan: Oh? How do you remember it then?

Eve: We've got 2 tricobalt based grenades and the suits can replicate more at the cost of either the sif field or the psg for a bit. I'm sure those would work.

Serah: She did... *She nods slowly and shudders*

Sara: Me beating you. *Smirks.*

*Planet. Jane takes a grenade and sets it off, rolling it into the middle of the group.

Dawn.*

Zoe: And does Karen hate her too?

He taps his combadge.

OoC: I'm glad you liked my idea. I figured if the Tox Uthat can collapse the delphic expanse and destroy the sphere builder spheres, then it could probably collapse fluidic rifts, plus yeah I thought it sounded like a pretty star trek idea.

Vosi Dox: Any idea how long its going to take to outfit all our ships? I'm assuming that we can make the necessary modifications here and now.

Hargrove: Santiago said 48 hours, but he may not have factored in a Universe-Class producing for more than itself.
    harper is standing in his ready room reading over the recent fleet report and deploying the UNSC ships into the formation he wants.

GAR: you called sir?

Harper: yes have we gotten any news from any prowlers in the expanse?

GAR: not that I have received sir. All has been silent.

Harper: hm. I want all available units working on these modifications. Who knows how much time we will have. The more ships we have ready the better.

GAR: understood sir. Will relay the order to all ships.

Harper nods as he walks back over to the viewport thinking to himself.
    Janeway walks into the holo deck

Janeway: computer run program Janeway 1.

The holo deck takes the look of voyagers ready room.

C.Janeway: well look who stops by for a visit.

Janeway: was I gone that long.

C.Janeway: no not really. I take it something is going on that you are wanting some advice on.

Janeway: I can’t hide anything from you can I.

Katherine gets up walking over to the replicator.

Katherine: 2 coffees black.

She takes both cups and walks over handing one to the admiral.

Katherine: so what is it this time.

Janeway: species 8472.

Katherine: ah one of the worst species we ran across. It took a little working and some bad deals to stop them last time.

Janeway: I’m hoping you would have some advice.

Katherine: well the most helpful weapon we developed where the manifest warheads.

Janeway: we are already starting the same thing.

Katherine: the only other thing I can tell you is be ready to fight. They aren’t going to surrender. You will either need to defeat them or make sure they are sealed away for good.

Janeway: any other good words of advice.

Katherine: make sure if you make a deal it’s solid. Be ready to make extreme measures and get your crew home in one piece.

She takes a drink from her mug.

Katherine: they are a difficult species as they can’t be reasoned with. You can’t negotiate with them. The only thing they see is strength. If you show any weakness they will jump on it.

Janeway: I’m not looking forward to this battle.

Katherine: I don’t blame you. We only took on a small number of species 8472. You will have a much larger number to deal with.
    Harper walks out onto the infinity’s bridge.

Harper: captain what’s the update so far.

Galen: nothing yet sir. Still waiting on news from any of the prowlers in the expanse. All available units are working on the modifications though.

Harper: very good. I want you to double patrols till we get all the ships ready and they are modified. The last thing we need is for them to attack while we aren’t watching.

Galen: aye admiral.
    Ooc: pretty quite today
    Ooc: yeah oh just to wrap up that end Sam could give Osman her answer unless I missed it.
    Ooc: yeah oh just to wrap up that end Sam could give Osman her answer unless I missed it.

OOC: D'oh! I forgot.

*Sam goes to Osman's Office.*