test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Use GPL to purchase the Set Items from episode post Season.

tobywitczaktobywitczak Member Posts: 208 Arc User
After replaying Future Proof Story Arc and episodes Sunrise 4 times Stormbound 3 times, Time and Tide 6 times in a vain quest to get all set items, across all my 8 characters (that’s 104 missions or ~34 hours at 20 minutes a pop) the past month. It suddenly occurred to me. I have the perfect solution for GPL.

Using GPL to purchase the Set Items would be a perfect GPL Sync, seriously if had to spend 500K on each items. I think I would be losing less sanity this way. most of the time I am watching a TV next to the game as after playing thought 10 time, it does not really required any thought.

Requirement for GPL purchase of Set Item.
  1. Season Arc has to be completed, Next Season must be started.
  2. You must have played though the missions at least once on the character.

See my Quality of Life Improvements for the Mission Journal in my sig on how to implement this system.

Comments

• anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    After replaying Future Proof Story Arc and episodes Sunrise 4 times Stormbound 3 times, Time and Tide 6 times in a vain quest to get all set items, across all my 8 characters (that’s 104 missions or ~34 hours at 20 minutes a pop) the past month. It suddenly occurred to me. I have the perfect solution for GPL.

Using GPL to purchase the Set Items would be a perfect GPL Sync, seriously if had to spend 500K on each items. I think I would be losing less sanity this way. most of the time I am watching a TV next to the game as after playing thought 10 time, it does not really required any thought.

Requirement for GPL purchase of Set Item.
    1. Season Arc has to be completed, Next Season must be started.
    2. You must have played though the missions at least once on the character.

See my Quality of Life Improvements for the Mission Journal in my sig on how to implement this system.

You know, this is a great idea. Count me as signed.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    God yes. Give GPL an actual damn purpose!
  • borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    At the rate you can now spawn it at the dabo wheel I doubt there will be additional use to it.