test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crashes, IP Blocked, Life Sub not received...WTF?

So, firstly, I have not been able to play sto for 5 days now....
THIS is not on my end...
I have a buddy who is a tech and he has gone over my computer with me and it more than meets system requirements, my firewall is fine,
and now my IP is being blocked by cryptic servers and my SUPPORT EMAILS are being returned to me saying they fail to be received by ARC SUPPORT....
WTF IS HAPPENING ????
I just purchased a Life Time Subscription last night because of the many perks but, in context, it says "Priority Log in"...
Yet I have failed to receive my Life Time Subscription, although it CLEARLY shows I bought one can take screen shots or/and send receipts from Master Card, Cryptic, etc...)

***Then I get a wonderful email saying, in flowery, loving & supportive tones, that my account is locked for 24 hours because of many failed LOGIN ATTEMPTS...

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!
YOU THINK ?!?!?!?!?!?!

I have receipts, I have a CEL PHONE NUMBER I have provided in my account information, and also, had had a live chat with the GM last night who stated that this would be fixed as soon as possible and theyre sorry for the inconvenience...

If you're sorry then wtf is going on?
and "asap" means on WHOSE terms??? In gamers terms ??? It means NOW!

So, I have paid well over $600.00 for ships, zen, a life sub, and other things....only to feel abused and lied to?

Comments

• garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    i think asap means ,as soon as possible. if you can not play for 5 days and know that your ip is blocked, why do you after those go and buy lifer sub? ...
  • asha#5521 asha Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Life sub means for life I guess...
    Plus the crashes are related to the recent Windows 10 update of DirectX.... So not everything is flawless....the IP thing is mainly from using my smart phone and swapping to computer.....and a mix up.
  • forthewinwin#6386 forthewinwin Member, Administrator Posts: 4 Arc User
    Sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty with crashes and logins. Please make sure to reach out to the support team here.

They will be happy to investigate the issue for you.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    Sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty with crashes and logins. Please make sure to reach out to the support team here.

You are new. Welcome to the Star Trek Online forums. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    I am not a new player but yeah I haven't used the forums until lately....

Yeah, so I have been reaching out to support and the game masters have been very helpful and patient.
    First it was this Directx thing and now its my video graphics card...

Hopefully I can get it fixed and back into the game in a bit here.
    sthe91 wrote: »

I guess in context to some of my launcher friends, I am new...

I played from 2012 - 2014 and was a vet back then.
    I have since returned in May 2018.

And I LOVE startrek online.
    Throughout the years of farming etc. I just never got the time to play steadily...
    Now that I left the farm, I can dedicate more time to my fleets, and my friends.

I was a fairly inconspicuous player back then, and had a lot of hassles from a couple of other players...
    pretty much left because of farming and mainly them.

Never again!
    Now I try and help others with the knowledge I have and still have much to learn myself.

-Founder and Fleet Admiral for UFC Confederation
    UFC Starfleet

• smacairtsmacairt Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    asha#5521 wrote: »
    sthe91 wrote: »

I guess in context to some of my launcher friends, I am new...

I played from 2012 - 2014 and was a vet back then.
    I have since returned in May 2018.

And I LOVE startrek online.
    Throughout the years of farming etc. I just never got the time to play steadily...
    Now that I left the farm, I can dedicate more time to my fleets, and my friends.

I was a fairly inconspicuous player back then, and had a lot of hassles from a couple of other players...
    pretty much left because of farming and mainly them.

Never again!
    Now I try and help others with the knowledge I have and still have much to learn myself.

-Founder and Fleet Admiral for UFC Confederation
    UFC Starfleet

I think Sthe91 was saying hello to forthewinwin#6386 the newest STO Admin.

But hey..welcome back Asha