test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BUG - Skill retraining is not working!

Tribble server skill retraining is not working! What can I do? lQ88dE.jpg
Tagged:

Comments

• timberwolf#2067 timberwolf Member Posts: 49 Media Corps
    again??? they just fixed that after 3 months of it not working...
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I wish I knew. I haven't been able to reskill my toons I copied over, nor can I add any skill points to their skill trees. They're just piling up for now.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • kimbabeast1kimbabeast1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    ive tried too do diplomatic orders i keep getting timed out connecting to gameserver ive tried safe and normal mode 10 times anyone had same problem
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I got kicked from the server during a transwarp to Beta and after that, when I tried to login, regular or safe and when it hits about 40 it kicked off again. I deleted him and copied him over again. Lost a few things, but it worked.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • baysungur#2452 baysungur Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Still, skill retraining is not working!
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited November 2019

No idea, but maybe some questions and answers will help others to find and maybe solve your issue. Is it a jemhadar recruit? Also, no idea if related. What is the status of the salvage temporary trait, if so? (is it still active now after the event ended?) Is the issue new since the 14/11 in which the recruitment event ended (or alternatively since the start of the recruitment event if not)

Secondary questions: is it other type of recruit? (which?) are other chars OK? Is there anything which differentiate the OK chars from the non OK ones which you could think of? Which "skills invalid" symptoms are you experiencing on the affected chars?

___
    Edit: sorry, according to response from 22/11/2019 this seems to be irrelevant to that case. (I have no idea what it could be related to, then)
    Post edited by rndfluctuation#1470 on
  • freedomspeed2freedomspeed2 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    skill re-train and new trait bug is again active you cannot get new trait to show up when you add it from box or ship
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    Note: Recruitment term ended in 14th of Nov. Trait still active on those recruits. May be related.

*Please check, this happened before in other recruitment terms e.g. Delta, and last time it happened was fixed silently I think.
    i cant retrain skill or put space traits and ground traits in it says ive got none lol
  • baysungur#2452 baysungur Member Posts: 3 Arc User

No idea, but maybe some questions and answers will help others to find and maybe solve your issue. Is it a jemhadar recruit? Also, no idea if related. What is the status of the salvage temporary trait, if so? (is it still active now after the event ended?) Is the issue new since the 14/11 in which the recruitment event ended (or alternatively since the start of the recruitment event if not)

Secondary questions: is it other type of recruit? (which?) are other chars OK? Is there anything which differentiate the OK chars from the non OK ones which you could think of? Which "skills invalid" symptoms are you experiencing on the affected chars?

1: Nope, not Jem Hadar, Federation Human character.
    2: I don't have trait or other problem. Only problem skill retraining, "button" is not working.
    anyone had problem with skill and traits not working after copying toon from holodeck ???????
  • ghostbottle#7985 ghostbottle Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Skill retraining is broken on Tribble. I have a bunch of retrain tokens on the character I copied across and on Tribble it shows zero. IMHO retrains on Tribble should be free and not require a token. I do not know how it worked in the past.