test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

thanks for those who were with Giskard in the breach pug today

rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
thanks for those who were with Giskard in the breach pug today, I apologize I couldn't use any chat format then. I noticed I was helped in a very significant way in a public pug.

I was affected by the chat offline system (again after switching a char) and didn't notice chat was offline when joined the TFO, hence I couldn't see party chat or say anything, despite you obviously helped in an extraordinary way and probably tried to help also by chatting. I apologize.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Event breach is easy, :p 50% chance no one actually bothered saying anything. :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Event breach is easy, :p 50% chance no one actually bothered saying anything. :p
    More like 99% chance. :D

The only team chat I can remember from any of these event queues ever is peeps asking for 5&die in pre-revamp Sompek/Maru and very rarely some whining about the AFKers in Mirror.

No, wait, I take that back. There was that one time in Mushroom Kingdom when the bosses got stuck with the invincibility shield on permanent, and someone asked "is this bugged." :smiley:
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    It's too bad the team info evaporates as soon as everyone grabs the reward and leaves, though I'm having a hard time thinking of any time I'd want to say anything beyond "good teamwork" when it was a smooth running PUG.
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    It was nice of the OP to say something nice though... Lots of negativity in the forums a lot of times, and gratitude is a welcome change to that...

Good Anya! To you sir, and your team...

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Event Breach is childishly easy, even. I remember a time where those hardpoint turrets could almost rip you in half with one shot. Or those massive citadel ships. No more. In fact, first day of Event I had forgotten the optimal route out of the ship (which differs from the regular one). Didn't make it out in time, that day. Didn't even explode, LOL. The game will literally not let you lose the Event Breach. It's basically just like CCA: 'Quickly in, quickly out.'
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    the hard hitters were the torpedo turrets. Also they were more of a problem when you actually had to solo the point and didn't have a full team blasting them the shreds.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
This discussion has been closed.