test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neat Doctor Who and Star Wars props sharing.

smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 3,584 Arc User
:)
dvZq2Aj.jpg

Comments

• phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 921 Arc User
    It is interesting how those things get around.

Some other examples are Lost in Space parts floated around movies and TV for quite a while too, and Vera (Jayne's favorite gun in Firefly) was from an Eddie Murphy movie ("Showtime").
  • shadowfang240shadowfang240 Member Posts: 33,346 Arc User
    props cost money, so hollywood tries to reuse as many as they can - and for popular shows like star trek, what they don't reuse gets auctioned off for thousands​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."

How Game Devs SHOULD be interacted with:
    http://askagamedev.tumblr.com/post/157238832062/i-remember-your-52080-rule-and-it-was-an-awesome

"Curiosity is bad! It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed...and more importantly, it makes you poor!"

"Beware of dog. Or possibly, enhanced, psycho-addicted, cybernetically-enhanced nightstalker death-dealing dog from hell."
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.

Stand with Star Trek: The Animated Series content for STO! #TASforSTO
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 34,540 Arc User
    props cost money, so hollywood tries to reuse as many as they can - and for popular shows like star trek, what they don't reuse gets auctioned off for thousands​​
    Oh yeah CBS kept a massive wardrobe of costumes that'd often get reused repeatedly
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg