test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    jaessa: hmm well we can figure it out when we get there. for now food, whats on the menu?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Freeman: I literally have no idea what to do right now. Any suggestions? Preferably none that make me take off my helmet.

Briana: probably should make breakfast, huh?... if I'm making French toast, I had an idea to make them special. I wanted to see if Cleo would be okay with it.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    Oculus: I'm getting us a sampler plate. It'll have a few different types of breakfast foods for you to try. Oh and a cinnamon roll for dessert.

Cleo: What is it? *she looks up at Briana*

Steve: Why do you not want to take it off?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Freeman: You wouldn't get it. I just feel more comfortable around here with it on. Keeps other people I may not want to interact with, away. Then again just talking with a talking grapefruit might have the same effect.

Briana: I was thinking something my dad made once. Cheesecake stuffed French toast.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,971 Community Moderator
    Ezri: *tilts her head cutely* Never heard of it...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: I mean there are millions of different foods and different variants within those foods. You dont need to have heard of it. Does it sound good to you though?
    jaessa: sound good, wait whats a cinnamon roll?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Oculus: Its a sweet pastry, I'm sure you'll like it. *She gets the plates of food and shows them to Jaessa* What do you think?

Steve: I mean, you probably already look strange enough to scare other people away.

Cleo: Sounds yummy. But I want strawberries too!
    Briana: Stawberries can go on top, but I was gonna have cherry for myself. You can have any kinda fruit really.

Freeman: And the helmet helps with that.... wait was that an insult to my face?
    jaessa: *looks at the food with a bit of wonderment* oh wow that looks really good, lets dig in! *takes a plate and starts in on her food*
    *Oculus giggles a little and sits down, joining her and trying the food, making sure Jaessa has a chance to try everything she feels like*

Steve: Perhaps.

Cleo: Yay! *she runs around excitedly. Somehow while Briana wasn't looking Alexis got onto the counter. Despite being far too short to reach it. She's gnawing on a toy for teething children*
    Briana: Woah, hold on, how did you get up there?! *quickly rushes over* (I mean if she flew up there wouldn't something be heard?)

Freeman: I'm not ugly, I just have an unfortunate face... the kind that gets confused for other people and can get me in trouble.
    jaessa: *tries all of the food in large quantities then when shes had her fill lays back letting out a burp.* oh... sorry ive just never had food this good before, im used to rations and what ever pocket credits can get me.
    Oculus: Well I assure you as long as we're together I'll try and make some good food for you as often as I can. *she smiles and finishes the last of the food before offering Jaessa the dessert*

(Smaller wings make much less noise and Briana was distracted.)

Alexis: I climbeded. *she looks at Briana, still nibbling away like nothings wrong*

Cleo: She likes to be tall.

Steve: I think they call that Repugnant.
    (I mean... she got that werefox hearing. And wings have a distinctive sound. Not too distracted to hear a very distinctive noise. )

Briana: No, I find it very unlikely that you climbed. C'mon, lets get you down from there. *goes to try to pick up Alexis*

Freeman: Call it whatever you like, at least my head is covered and hidden away in a helmet made of Beskar.... or Mandalorian Iron as some others call it. Its not native to this galaxy. Its intimidating. But I doubt many in this galaxy have heard stories of Mandalorians. So the effect could be lost on them. Sure, I joke around and let loose when I talk to you, my grapefruit friend. But this is me off the clock. No battles to be won, no bounties to hunt, no hyperdrives that need to he fixed. Make sense?
    Ezri: *silently follows*
    Krystal: *stirs*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    jaessa: *chuckles* that sounds great. *finishes her plate looking at the cinnamon roll eagerly* thanks. *she digs in thoroughly enjoying it*
    Oculus: Not bad huh? *She giggles*

Alexis: Oki... *She doesn't resist and lets Briana hold her*

Steve: Debatable. You know people in this galaxy wear helmets too right? I mean, its probably still intimidating, but not as much as back in your home galaxy.

Reina: *Yawns and stretches* We should get up...
    jaessa: mh hmm! *she nods with a mouth full of food swallowing it.* i never knew there was food like this!.... but i should probably stop before i over eat.. *a draped figure walks out of the mess hall as jorin walks past them walking over to the two of them.*

jorin: mind if i sit down?
    Freeman: if you were listening to me you would know that's exactly what i just said for the most part.

Briana: *Picks Alexis up, walking back over to the couch, sighing relieved.*
    Oculus: Well I think its cute. But yeah you probably should. *she looks up at Jorin* Sure, go right ahead.

Cleo: Whats wrong Briana?

*Alexis giggles and looks around as they walk*

Steve: I was more adding on to what you said.
    Freeman: Right then. So have you ever been on a Mandalorian ship?

Briana: nothing. Can you make sure Alexis doesnt get up on the counter while I'm cooking, please?
    Ezri: *ear twitches*
    Krystal: Should? Probably. Want to? Not really.
    Briana: *Places Alexis down on the couch and walks over towards the kitchen* I'm gonna start making food. so make sure she stays off the counter please. *Ruffles Ezri's hair as she passes by*

Freeman: If i can't think of any more reasons, i may have to head back to the ship, you know?

Dundee: *Still sitting near the now lifeless nausicaan, checking the other empty bottles and cans for any left over drink he may have missed.*
    Alexis: Sissy. *She crawls off the couch and walks over to Ezri, offering her a toy*

Steve: What are you talking about?
    Freeman: what do you mean what am I talking about? I need something to do. If I can't think of anything I may need to to back to the ship. And thus why I asked if you've ever been on a Mandalorian ship. Because for all I know your mad god could have gone to the galaxy the ship as well as the other Mandalorians hail from.

Briana: *starts gathering cooking utensils and ingredients to make breakfast*
    Ezri: *hugs Alexis* Uncle Shadow teaching you to be sneaky too?
    Briana: *mixing some things together in a bowl* I mean, you dont need him to teach you to be sneaky. I learned to be sneaky from someone else. The boots help. I didn't have these boots when I was learning though.
    Jaessa: hey jorin, hows eve doing?

Jorin: still passed out, there isn’t much else to do besides wait.....

Jaessa: yeah I guess.... we’ll anyway me and oculus were ganna head to a holodeck if anything changes with eve let me know... and try not to run yourself into the ground worrying ok?

Jorin: alright.
    edited November 2019
    Oculus: I'm sure everything will turn out alright. *she smiles trying to reassure him*

Alexis: Nuh uh. Unka Shadow says I'm a... miss keet o. *she struggles with the word*

Steve: I mean he might've been on one. I haven't.

(Not really sure why Shadow is ignoring the thread now