test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game crash report

I have been getting a crash report from the loading screen onwards, and I have removed the game, restarted and then reloaded the arc/launcher. Please help if possible, I am getting nowhere with the support. So trying here as a last ditch. (Game worked fine last night this morning, but not this evening)

Comments

• I have this problem now too after latest patch. I can no longer get the game to load at all on windows 7 on a notbook pc from 2009 with a Intel integrated GPU.
  • atairosatairos Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same here..........account name: paratairos...........game loads and crashes right before character screen
  • hotel55hotel55 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same here. Windows 10, worked great before 11/12/19 patching
  • hawksmist202hawksmist202 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I managed to get onto an old account on my win 7 laptop, but its as slow as a gods horse. But I have done a system restore, and a fresh install, its just not having any of it. I am a bit miffed as I just got zen lmao..
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Instead of uninstalling the game, did you turn off On-Demand Patching in the Options menu of the launcher, turn on Force-Verify, and then save the Options and let the game force-verify all the files? I did that today after crashing last night in the Dyson Space Battlezone. I will see if I am OK tonight.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    It was one of the first things I tried last night, I ten to try everything and then go after help lol, but I will try again, its always worth a go. I haven't been ableto even get into the game at all past the loading screen, says my graphics has been reset then poof.
  • captadammcaptadamm Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Same problem here hoping that tomorrow patch will fix this thought about updating windows, but looks like some have tried a fresh install and still no go
    I did a system restore to Monday when i knew it worked, but no joy there, i am trying the force verify thing again, but yeah im basically waiting to see if it is fixed tomorrow.
  • Did any of you file a real support ticket? They won't fix it unless its officially reported.
    Everytime I went to the support it gave me only the option to read FAQ, no ticket option, over and over and over.
  • voyagergonoszvoyagergonosz Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Same here.
    And i can confirm that today's 11/14/19 patch did NOT solve the problem, now it crashes even sooner and not even getting an error report. just poof and gone. 4th gen i5 integrated GPU
  • Still not fixed after this mornings patch sadly perhaps next week.
    I verify what others have reported already......no solution for me too.....now the crash is even harder, game does not close, forced shut down is required
  • kabilarkabilar Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Here the same, the patch didn't fixed the problem of the Gameclient crash.

Here the report:

Signature problem:
    Problem Event Name: BEX64
    Application Name: GameClient.exe
    Application Version: 0.0.0.0
    Timestamp application: 5dcc9302
    Name faulty module: d3d11.dll
    Version faulty module: 6.2.9200.16570
    Timestamp faulty module: 5153b56b
    Exemption Shift: 00000000000a4268
    Exception code: c0000409
    Exemption Details: 0000000000000000
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1043
    Additional Information 1: ed1a
    Additional Information 2: ed1a7609ab18a56a7e6084a3a394ffcd
    Additional Information 3: 511d
    Additional Information 4: 511daf7d95ce65ceb2e78e959d8e8adf

• asha#5521 asha Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    Instead of uninstalling the game, did you turn off On-Demand Patching in the Options menu of the launcher, turn on Force-Verify, and then save the Options and let the game force-verify all the files? I did that today after crashing last night in the Dyson Space Battlezone. I will see if I am OK tonight.

Did it work?

edited November 2019

Did it work?

I was too tired last night to get back to the Dyson Battlezone on my TOS alt but I had no crashes yesterday on my main character.
  • fabiosnfcfabiosnfc Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    The game not run..... :(
  • kain9primekain9prime Member Posts: 739 Arc User

Did it work?
    I just tried it.

It did NOT work.

Game still crashed at the Magic Mushroom loading screen.
    The artist formally known as Romulus_Prime
  • ma8802ma8802 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    My game simply tries to load. I click "engage" and the screen goes black as if I am about to go the main title screen but it just sits there with the blue circle constantly spinning. I decided to leave it like that and go to work. Came back six hours later to it still sitting there. I am pretty positive it isn't my hardware.

i9-9900K
    2080TI
    M.2 Slot
  • widenthesea#1019 widenthesea Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Still not working after the patch. What are they doing to fix the issue because everything worked fine until this last patch.
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Mine just says the server is unavailable. I wish they had a realtime update on the server status outside of trying to load the game itself.

UPDATE: Just connected now.
  • voyagergonoszvoyagergonosz Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Same here. today was the second patch since the patch that broke my login. Still not working. crashes before character selection screen. Not even giving me an error report. just closes... They really want people do ditch this game XD
  • solidshark214solidshark214 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    Same here. today was the second patch since the patch that broke my login. Still not working. crashes before character selection screen. Not even giving me an error report. just closes... They really want people do ditch this game XD

Me too. Getting a tad annoyed here. Four days of the event I've now missed because of this.
  • fabiosnfcfabiosnfc Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    The game continous crash........11/15/2019.......
    Yep, same here, 2 patches and not the slightest change.........game will crash in loading process 4 days in a row..........
  • hoppy#9264 hoppy Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Now starting day 5 of no game. I must say i am a bit dissappointed. After many years of playing online games I am cool with no game for a few days. This issue will most likely will take the cake. I could rant and rave but in the end it will mean nothing. I will just slip back into the void and wait upon another universe to play in.
    edited November 2019
    I played the Dyson Space Battlezone last night and had no crashes. Sorry about those who are experiencing these issues and may it be resolved with today's patch. Thanks. :)
  • jontgood#0723 jontgood Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Is anyone else still having this issue, because I still can't get it. It just goes straight back to windows after it gets to the title page.
  • kabilarkabilar Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Still creashed on the gameclient.exe. Looks like it's very difficult to repair.
  • smacairtsmacairt Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Is anyone else still having this issue, because I still can't get it. It just goes straight back to windows after it gets to the title page.

Yup, the game is still broken for some of us. The 15/11 2019 patch did not fix it. Devs are apparently working on it according to my bug ticket replies, but no time estimate was given.

I guess 'patience being a virtue' will become the new mantra for those of us on the outside looking in.