test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bonus Progress not working (No Dilithium from event after claiming main Reward)

skk1701jskk1701j Member Posts: 243 Arc User
edited November 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Yesterday I used some of my left TFO Tokens to get the reward. After this I started the Dilithium part.

Yesterday i didn't got the 2,5k after doing 2 patrols (on different chars).
Today it showed again 2,5k. Did 2 patrols again (on different chars) and didn't get the 2,5k again.

https://twitter.com/BorticusCryptic/status/1194702369235144704
Post edited by skk1701j on

Comments

• gorg505gorg505 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    This is happening to me as well, you are not alone at least.
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    I got 50 progress (instead of 100) after two days of 2/2 each, I wonder if it's linked. after a conversation I made with some people I thought it's my networking issue but I don't know and adding this here as it may be linked/related still. I don't know which day's progression is missing, but one does.

By the way, do you have other issues such as chat system going offline sometimes on char switches for example, or admiralty system not having its bonus mark (and bonus effect) deleted after 1st mission claimed on a track? Did you have difficulties to initially login?

Update: after what I see now (those bugs are consistent, admiralty and progression issues appear also for others and the progression/dilitium issue with patrol is a known found bug, I can play, and anytime I switch a char I get an offline chat system) I don't think it's (solely) connectivity issue on my side or in the middle. There is something else in my opinion here which causes also some non declared known strange issues since the last patch which I encountered then for the 1st time in this consistency and manifestation. Again, since I'm a newbie I can't help much here.
    Post edited by rndfluctuation#1470 on
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Well, yesterday i got 2500, i'll test today if i get 5000
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
    edited November 2019
    gaevsman wrote: »
    I think you'd better wait until after maintenance at least - and anyway before sure it's fixed better try the TFO (meanwhile)

I don't know if it's planned to be fixed today or tomorrow, will check myself.

Anyway and in general (for fixed times) - next reward should appear on the place progression for the TFO itself is shown, even while in CD.
    edited November 2019
    gaevsman wrote: »
    I think you'd better wait until after maintenance at least - and anyway before sure it's fixed better try the TFO (meanwhile)

I don't know if it's planned to be fixed today or tomorrow, will check myself.

Anyway and in general (for fixed times) - next reward should appear on the place progression for the TFO itself is shown, even while in CD.

In that regard, found the following and I think something else which is relevant also appears on ten forward's weekly of 13/11, somewhere.
    Today is supposed to be a patch for this. If for whatever reason it still doesn't work for you guys let me know and i will pass it up the chain.
    This quote regards the dilitium issue

Sorry, this message went amess and was intended to be an edit of the previous one, I still hope it helps.
  • borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    I have tested this. It only increases if you do the TFO. It does not increase if doing 2 patrols.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Yeah, i'been doing the TFO, so i would have no problem.
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
    well. did 3 TFO's today (long story, only one meant toward advance) and got still more points out of the 28 so that I am in the unlikely state of 10/28 without using commendation on THIS pug. (used 6 on the previous pug) I think I got 2 before maintenance and 2 after.

On the other hand, I started with 1300 points toward the T6 before the current TFO event's availability, did patrols on 1st two days and TFO today and now I'm on 1400/2100.

Another notes regarding daily timer/update issue, the bonus on admiralty system still doesn't reset and it behaves strangely.