test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Needing Disco Engineering Boff or Wanting reason why there isn't one.

With every update for the Disco arc, I've been hoping for a Engineer with that Disco tag. We've got 2 tactical officers, 2 science (one free, one from the C-store) but only one engineer. I have to fill any secondary engineer spots with a non-disco slot and it just feels off.

This disco expansion's been around for almost a full year now, and you're stuck with only the original 5 boffs. Even AoY had additional (albeit not necessarily good) boffs that you could get before you left the 23rd century. Jem'hadar had additional Jem boffs through the C-Store, and the romulans even had them... but alas the Disco captain must do with a "combo-breaker" boff from some other faction.

I would love some Boff that somehow escaped my notice, or a comment from someone more in the know, as to why there's a lack of a secondary engineer. hell, i'd settle for the game admins to give me a copy of the green one from the tutorial, Tamav. heck, I'd even pay 500 zen for a copy of him, which is the going price for the one off C-store boffs if the game dev gods took mercy on me.

Comments

• tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    What's special about Discovery BOffs? If it's just look that's off, you can change the uniform the non-Discovery BOff is wearing to be a Discovery uniform.
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,982 Arc User
    I think it's the Discovery themed badge (tag) to the left of the boff's name. It's not so much a uniform thing but more immersion related.

MD7Htyv.jpg