test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What's Left Behind is horribly broken

xariamaxariama Member Posts: 161 Arc User
1. Can't destroy the neural parasites.
2. Can't access the third set of exam tables because of a force field blocking.
3. No switches to deactivate force field.

Mission is unable to progress without these. Ticket was submitted, but of course, View My Tickets is also broken, so I can't see a response (if any).

Great job, Cryptic.
Lane Bjorn Jorgensson, Captain, ISS Voltaire

Here's a map to show how much they've screwed up the game map.

Comments

• kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    Mission works fine. Maybe you have some corrupt files?
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,435 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    I suggest turning off On-Demand Patching and checking on (running) Force-Verify. See if that does anything. Thanks. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    If I remember that part of the mission correctly, some Bluegills get released at various points in that room. If so, be sure that there isn't a Pestilent flying up high that's keeping the objective from finishing.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • xariamaxariama Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    Mission works fine. Maybe you have some corrupt files?

Tried that on your suggestion. Nothing happened, still broken.
    sthe91 wrote: »
    I suggest turning off On-Demand Patching and checking off Force-Verify. See if that does anything. Thanks. :)

I've had those off for years. Thanks for the reminder to check it, though. :)
    anodynes wrote: »
    If I remember that part of the mission correctly, some Bluegills get released at various points in that room. If so, be sure that there isn't a Pestilent flying up high that's keeping the objective from finishing.

I'll try it again and give it a look. Don't recall anything up above, though, but I could be wrong.
    Lane Bjorn Jorgensson, Captain, ISS Voltaire

Here's a map to show how much they've screwed up the game map.
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    I believe sthe91 meant turn off On Demand patching and then run a Force Verify as running Force Verify with On Demand turned on causes it to skip files. Also, what type character are you running this on as that may have something to do with it?