test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lifetime Subscription Not Awarding 20 Account Bank Slots

shaydowfallshaydowfall Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Filed a ticket and was told it was found to be a bug and asked to make a post here. As stated in title, the +20 account bank slots for purchasing the lifetime subscription are not being rewarded. My wife also bought a lifetime sub at the same time as me and did not get them either. A few people I have talked to in chat have said they have not either, as well as another post on this forum under support saying the same thing. I'm pretty sure no new lifetime subscription purchasers are getting them.

I hope this helps and I would like my slots please :)

Comments

• alhanaescheralhanaescher Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I too have the same problem, was told the same. So will add to this one rather than make a dupe thread.
  • duncleosduncleos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Did not receive mine either along with not getting the 2 extra boff slots on maxed level characters. I did buy in the past the Elite Starter Pack and loose boff slots expansions and iirc loose account bank slots.
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Filed a ticket and was told it was found to be a bug and asked to make a post here. As stated in title, the +20 account bank slots for purchasing the lifetime subscription are not being rewarded. My wife also bought a lifetime sub at the same time as me and did not get them either. A few people I have talked to in chat have said they have not either, as well as another post on this forum under support saying the same thing. I'm pretty sure no new lifetime subscription purchasers are getting them.

I hope this helps and I would like my slots please :)

I too have the same problem, was told the same. So will add to this one rather than make a dupe thread.

duncleos wrote: »
    Did not receive mine either along with not getting the 2 extra boff slots on maxed level characters. I did buy in the past the Elite Starter Pack and loose boff slots expansions and iirc loose account bank slots.

Did any of you or all of you ever have this corrected by Cryptic? I'm really interested in buying the LTS since it's currently -50% off, but if Cryptic is just going to take money & not fix what's suppose to be included, & account bank slots are important, then a big fat no. Thanks in advanced & hope it got fixed.
  • lighthearth123lighthearth123 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    i have the same problem. bougth the lifetime subscrption but didnt get det benefits. neither does i get then promised Zen each month.
  • ddraconis1ddraconis1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I mainly play on xbox one and i just recently bought a lifetime subscription. Only thing that was unlocked was the veterans commbadge at the tailors.
  • erebus42erebus42 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same thing happened to me. Bought the lifetime sub today, and no slots.
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
    I have the same problem.
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    If you have issues claiming the items from Lifetime, the first thing to try is to relog your game client, perhaos waiting 10 minutes or so as well to give the servers time to 'acknowledge' what you should now be able to claim/receive/do.

Next step would be to file a ticket at Customer Support.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • tek#2957 tek Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    How do you get your special forum title from getting a LTS?
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    They got lost in the great forum upgrading of a few years ago. That is a 'perk' which will probably never come back again.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
    So my ticket was marked solved even though nothing was solved at all. Anybody else more luck then me? CSR so far in this case have been horrific and actually aggravating with the stupid answers i have been given so far.
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
    westmetals wrote: »
    FYI there's a cap on account bank slots (120). The LTS free (+20) slots will not be given if it would cause you to go over the cap.

Also those who said they haven't gotten the Zen... that's only on PC and should be rewarded on the same day of month as you initially bought the LTS. There is no notification, it just suddenly shows up in your zen balance. (For example, my date hit last week... one day I had 1900 balance and the next day I suddenly had 2400).

One thing I would also suggest is to check the shipyard. There are three (one if you are Jem'Hadar) LTS-only ships; see if you can claim them or not.

I m not even close to that number.

• gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    FYI there's a cap on account bank slots (120). The LTS free (+20) slots will not be given if it would cause you to go over the cap.

Also those who said they haven't gotten the Zen... that's only on PC and should be rewarded on the same day of month as you initially bought the LTS. There is no notification, it just suddenly shows up in your zen balance. (For example, my date hit last week... one day I had 1900 balance and the next day I suddenly had 2400).

One thing I would also suggest is to check the shipyard. There are three (one if you are Jem'Hadar) LTS-only ships; see if you can claim them or not.

I m not even close to that number.

Again, try with the spetialization point, perhaps that will help
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
    Any update yet for anybody? I still haven't received the account bank slots and my ticket has been closed anybody ?
  • furyofthefugafuryofthefuga Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    Apologies, but when I bought mine, I did not have any of these issues. It did take a bit (several hours?) before it all unlocked, but obviously you're already past that. As also stated, I received no notification of it. When I went back into my bank, I noticed there were more slots than what I had before. In my case it was fairly easy as I had only bought 1 upgrade previously.

I would almost suggest double checking (ie, counting) your bank slots and see if the number seems right based on default + however many you've bought in the past, if any.

Otherwise, best I can suggest to do at this point is what I would do in your shoes: spam their ticket system with tickets on it. Create a new ticket, and when they close as solved, double check to see if it actual is and, if not, immediately open another. (Be mindful of language and tone!) I'd keep doing that until it actually gets fixed, someone reaches out to me directly (that I can respond to), or after maybe a couple weeks, start demanding a refund.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    Apologies, but when I bought mine, I did not have any of these issues. It did take a bit (several hours?) before it all unlocked, but obviously you're already past that. As also stated, I received no notification of it. When I went back into my bank, I noticed there were more slots than what I had before. In my case it was fairly easy as I had only bought 1 upgrade previously.

I would almost suggest double checking (ie, counting) your bank slots and see if the number seems right based on default + however many you've bought in the past, if any.

Otherwise, best I can suggest to do at this point is what I would do in your shoes: spam their ticket system with tickets on it. Create a new ticket, and when they close as solved, double check to see if it actual is and, if not, immediately open another. (Be mindful of language and tone!) I'd keep doing that until it actually gets fixed, someone reaches out to me directly (that I can respond to), or after maybe a couple weeks, start demanding a refund.

Errrrrr spamming would not be an advisable thing to do. It could either get you banned from the game and here too.
  • czatkingczatking Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Sad part is PS4 is still doing this. Its been 4 weeks since I put my ticket in and still nothing not even t5 and t6 ships or access to captains table even tho I clearly bought LTS