test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Freeman: Because you're a talking fruit made by a mad god. Willy Wonka was like a mad fever dream. So, it makes sense to me... and I obviously mean the Gene Wilder, Willy Wonka. Obviously the better one. Why, would you rather get a green wig and dress as an oompa loompa?

Briana: *Groans, staying under the blanket Asleep*

*Somewhere on Risa*

Dundee: *Passed out at the base of a tree not far from the bar, dozens of Hard liquor bottles and regular beer bottles litter the ground around him*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    jaessa: *walks out of the shower in a towel and gets dressed in a simple tank top and shorts chuckling to herself as she looks over at oculus*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    Oculus: Wha? *She looks around as she wakes up, yawning slowly before realizing she's just holding a pillow* Oh you're already up. What time is it? *she stretches for a moment*

*Alexis makes an annoyed sound and goes and grabs a squeky toy and hits Briana with it, of course having no force behind it but it makes a squeak*

Steve: I feel like exposing Sheogorath to Willi Wonka is going to end badly.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Briana: *makes a very tired groan and a soft* Nooo, I'm comfy... *from under the blanket*

Freeman: I dont see how it can be too bad. Besides, the hat is for you. If he asks its just a purple hat.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Ezri: *morning zombie fox walk to the kitchen*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    jaessa: some time in the morning i think, you hungry at all?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Alexis: Buh Brekfist. Brekfist!

*Cleo gets up too and wanders around looking for food*

Steve: Youd be surprised how easily he could find out I was lying. Though I do like the style of that hat.

Oculus: Of course. *she nods* I should get dressed quick though. *she stands up and kisses Jaessa, looking for some clothes to wear*
    Briana: *sticks her still foxed out head out of the blanket, looking at Alexis* You hungry? *tiredly blinks, seeing Ezri and Cleo* you guys too?

Freeman: I think it's worth the risk. What are the chances he's going to randomly ask you about the origins of a random hat you own? Even if he does Willy Wonka is good! I'd kill for a chocolate river.

Dundee: *Still asleep. A nausicaan spots him and slowly starts making his way over towards the augment, ready to take him by suprise*
    jaessa: *grins kissing her back and gets the rest of her cloths on and strapping her saberstaff to her belt* im ready when you are.
    Oculus: *now wearing similar clothes, but a bit longer shorts* I'm ready. Any idea what you want for breakfast?

Cleo: Yeah!

*Alexis bounces up and down*

Steve: You'd probably be the guy to fall into it and die.
    Freeman: Yeah right. *chuckles from inside his helmet* So if I give you the credits you think you can get the hat made?

Briana: *slowly gets up, keeping herself wrapped in her blanket. Still in her clothes from the previous day* so what do you all want? *yawns*

Dundee: *Yawns starting to wake up as the nausicaan gets closer*

(Putting the augment on Risa was your idea, Shadow. You said you want something to do. Here it is)
    Jaessa: what’s good around here? I’ve never tried the food in this galaxy.
    Alexis: Brisket! *She walks away swinging her squeaky toy around*

Cleo: Uh... french toast!

Steve: I'll do it, fine.

Oculus: Well they have a pretty wide selection of food, probably more than what we have back home. Personally I like having something sweet for breakfast.
    Briana: *blinks* Brisket?.... at this time of day?... I'm just gonna make her french toast too.... hey Ezri, you good with French toast?

Freeman: Woo! Wonka time!

(Keeping the augment thing on hold until shadow says if he's gonna do something with it or not)
    jaessa: well lets head out then, im starving. *walks out the door waiting for oculus.* i could go for anything really.
    Ezri: *pulls out orange juice*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: Ezri... French toast... do you want French toast?
    edited November 2019
    (Sorry, yesterday was my cousins birthday and I was busy all day for it.)

Oculus: We can just try a few different things. *she leads the way to the mess hall*

(Also Brisket is being used in breakfast foods a lot more often now, Most of the places around where I live offer Brisket Breakfast tacos and croissants. Usually no barbecue sauce.)

Alexis: No! *She blows a raspberry and walks away*

*When he looks away for a moment Steve has a purple top hat and a cane and what looks to be a gold stud on one side of his head*
    Ezri: *takes a drink, looking a bit more alert* Works for me.
    Briana:.... *sighs* who the hell has brisket for breakfast... *takes a deep breath* I dont know, I dont know anymore. *walks back over to the couch with the blanket wrapped around herself*

Freeman: Looks good on you. What's with the gold?
    Ezri: *pours another glass and takes it to Briana*
    Amara: *arrives at the ruined holodeck* What the hell?
    Ghost: It seems we missed the party.
    Amara: Guess I'll use the other one.
    Ghost: You really need to stop pushing yourself with this training Guardian.
    Amara: Sparky... I...
    Ghost: I am certain your sister is close to restoring the Light.
    Amara: I hope so. *looks up* Hope you're alright Ell...
    Briana: *looks at Ezri, taking the glass and pulling her in for a hug*

Dundee: *slowly opens his eyes as the nausicaan gets closer.* Oi, you coming for a fight? *grabs one of the bottles and breaks it on the tree he's resting against, standing up and taking a defensive stance*

Nausicaan: *brandishes some kind of makeshift blade, about to lunge toward the augment*
    jaessa: works for me. *walks into the mess hall* so after breakfast what do you wanna do?
    Oculus: Bask in each other's company? Or mess around in the holodeck. The working one anyway.

Alexis: Sissy hug! *She hugs Ezri too, and tries to hug Briana*
    Briana: *puts the glass juice on a nearby table, hugging the both of them*
    jaessa: sounds fun. i've never seen a holodeck before, i only know about then cause of jorin. he only described them a bit to me tho.
    Oculus: You can do just about anything in them. Whether its training or, relaxation or... well anything. *she blushes remembering a few programs she knows of as she orders them breakfast in the messhall*

Alexis: No sad. *she giggles and smiles*

Steve: why not? Its classy.
    Freeman: True.

Briana: I'm trying not to be sad....

Nausicaan: *Lunges towards Dundee, thrusting forward with the blade*

Dundee: *dodges to the side, grabbing the Nausicaan's wrist, keeping the blade away from himself as he drives the bottle forward into the neck of the Nausicaan. Toppling the nausicaan on it's back with Dundee on top*
    Ezri: *hugs both*
    Briana: *Sighs, hugging them both* So... what now... and where did Cleo go?

Nausicaan: *Life fades from its eyes as its body goes limp.*

Dundee: *slowly stands up, leaving the bottle in the Nausicaan's neck. Sitting down nearby* Well... that drongo kicked the bucket pretty quick.... where was that weird fella I was drinkin' with?... and should I call sombody about this body or leave it?

Freeman: I have absolutely no clue what to do now.