test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Items Lost Bug List

1151617181921»

Comments

• vincetzuwu#5400 vincetzuwu Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I am missing Universal Console - Protomatter Field Projector, console that came with epic token version of the Luukari Hakuun Ship for my character Rasad’[email protected]#5400 I think it may have been erroneously discarded and while I still own the ship the console isn’t listed under the reclaim shop. I noticed this on 11/7/2019. Was told my a gm this may be a bug and to post here. Thank you.
  • stfvoyagerstfvoyager Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    What item(s) went missing?

Boolean Heavy Assault Cannon Mk XII [CrtD] [Dmg]X2 (Very Rare) - 1piece

What characters did this affect?

Ro [email protected]
    I bought it less than 24 hours ago, equip it, and been using it, was queuing for TFO and hope for ground battle, suddenly the cannon its missing, it's been change with my old vaadwaur pistol, and i can't find it in my inventory nor item on retrieve. Please check and see my purchase on Lobi store.. i love that cannon..
  • shongkuishongkui Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

I am sorry to learn that you lost some items when they did not transfer from your old ship to your new one. I've raised your concern to the higher level of support for recovery of your items and have yet to receive a response. For now, may I ask you to please post a new forums thread about the issue on the official bug reports forum. This way, other players would also be made aware of the issue and they can provide additional feedback to it. Here is the forums link: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/categories/gameplay-bug-reports

After you post a bug report, kindly provide us the link to your post so we can document it. Also, please tell us if the affected character's name is and confirm if the incident happened on the 10th of November.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,
    GM Ovric
    Game Master

Lost The Entire Ship Load Out not some items.

Completed Mastery for the Nemo Pilot Ship - Selected a new ship to use, Hit Ready Ship, 0 Items transferred to the new ship.
    0 Items where on the Old ship, Items where not in the inventory or the bank.

Lost in the process - 2 MK XV Epic Crafted Plasma Beam Arrays (Over Charge)
    Epic Engineering Console MK XV Epic Control (turn)
    3 Lower Threat Plasma Sci Consoles (fleet)
    3 Tactical Console Beam Damage / Crit (fleet)
    Omani-Directional Beam Array (Plasma) MK XV Ultra (Crafted)
    Omega Kinetic Cutting Beam -
    Crafted Science Console Control / EPG Crafted Ultra MK XV
    Particle Emission Torpedo Crafted MK XV Ultra

Not Listed are the Other Ship Slot, Too many to list. Engine Shield Deflector Other Science / Tactical / Engineering Slots.
    The Entire Load Out.

Assistance in recovering these items would be appreciated.
  • sayamese#3619 sayamese Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited November 19
    outdated report, pls remove:
    "I bought a tulaberry at the exchange for 4,999 EC. Yet, I can't find it anywhere. It's not in my inventory, not in my bank, not in my mail, not even on the "Drag item or click here" tab on this window. I have a screenshot of the logs in chat and it includes the message "Item acquired: Tulaberry. You lost 4,999 Energy Credits. You made a purchase successfully!" For some reason it also says, "Item acquired: Tribble [tho]" and I do have a Tribble [tho] in my inventory but Tribble thos don't cost 4,999 EC on the exchange! What is this and how do i get back my tulaberry??"

It doesn't take a genius to figure this one out--a tribble ate the tulaberry as soon as i bought it and turned into a [tho]. Not a bug, just an unfortunate incident. Friendly tip for new players: did you know tribbles eat any food in your inventory? 'Cause apparently they do.
    Post edited by sayamese#3619 on
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 1,457 Arc User
    A copy+paste of my original complaint:
    "I bought a tulaberry at the exchange for 4,999 EC. Yet, I can't find it anywhere. It's not in my inventory, not in my bank, not in my mail, not even on the "Drag item or click here" tab on this window. I have a screenshot of the logs in chat and it includes the message "Item acquired: Tulaberry. You lost 4,999 Energy Credits. You made a purchase successfully!" For some reason it also says, "Item acquired: Tribble [tho]" and I do have a Tribble [tho] in my inventory but Tribble thos don't cost 4,999 EC on the exchange! What is this and how do i get back my tulaberry??"

>What item(s) went missing?
    x1 Tulaberry bought for 4999 EC on the exchange. That's Tulaberry, singular! As in the ground device: the bright purple fruit.
    >What characters did this affect?
    [email protected]#3619

I know it seems trivial compared to the others' complaints of losing an entire fleet of ships, but i hope it gets fixed all the same. Energy Credits don't grow on trees, y'know. That's gotta be in the Rules of Acquisition somewhere.

Tribbles eat Tulaberries for breakfast. Make sure you do not have a tribble in your inventory when you have food items in there as well. This is not a bug, this is Star Trek. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • ridereregonridereregon Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Lost an Item today. I lost the Counter-Command Deflector Array. Darn thing just up and disappeared right in front of me when I went to install it. VERY frustrating but hopefully Ill be able to get it back. Its not like there is a transaction of my selling it or anything.
  • mcbain645mcbain645 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    **HELP**
    User MCBAIN645

Very Rare
    Antiproton dual heavy cannons Mk XIV (14) acc crtd dmg

&

Very Rare
    Herald Antiproton beam array MkXIV (14)

MISSING!!
    IF FOUND IN STAR TREK VERSE PLEASE RETURN TO OWNER..
  • redshirt1959redshirt1959 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Having issues with any items having gone missing?

You've come to the right place to post! This is the official post for posting any issues in regards to the items being lost in the Season 10 Update.

In order to help our teams find and resolve issues faster with the queue, this thread is made for reporting any issues with items missing. When posting about any issues you may be having, try to follow this format where applicable in order to keep information organized and readily available for the developers.

=/\=

What item(s) went missing? Please provide as concise a listing of information on what item(s) are no longer on your account.

What characters did this affect? Please post both characters affected by the item loss and your account handle in the form of:

[email protected]

Thanks!

~LaughingTrendy

I was asked to come to this forum and log my bug.
    A few days ago, my fleet colony world reached level 5 in Morale and I was at last able to purchase a Kentari BOFF.
    I did not have any open slots, and I have grown oddly fond of my BOFFs (even Ignatz, my former Romulan Elachi), so I decided to buy a couple of slots to accommodate the Kentari who would make me invincible in Space.
    Unfortunately, I misread the tooltip and instead purchased two CHARACTER slots, instead of Bridge Officer Slots.
    The Senior GMs have elected to do a one-time refund of the ZEN I wasted on the Character Slots, according to the email. It hasn't appeared, yet, but I am confident they will live up to their word.
    Getting old is not for the faint of heart.
  • gr8gatzgr8gatz Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    While upgrading other ship weapons my Elachi Subspace Torpedo Launcher was discarded. I went to look for it in the retrieval area of my replicator and it was not there. The system message showed it as being discarded.

[email protected]
  • So i guess this is where i leave my post about selecting the elachi sheshar command dreadnought cruiser but i got the Intel ship instead. i was told by support i need to post here so here i am