test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ten Forward Weekly 06.11.2019: Q&Ashi Maru Notes

2»

Comments

• nrobbiecnrobbiec Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Whoops log in redirected me to the wrong forum post. My mr stake.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    avoozuul wrote: »
    Kind of strange how they are thinking about TAS Caitians, however I think people mostly want M'Ress's hairstyle for current Caitians.
    A lot of the TAS stuff is caught up in weird legal situations due to the nature of many of TAS's episodes being done by guest writers and the such.

This is why STO can't use the Kzinti, and had to make up the Ferasans to replace them instead.
    Yeah the Kzinti one is easy since it comes down to the race being a creation of Larry Niven that isn't fully part of the Star Trek universe because it originated outside it. Not really sure about the others, but yeah, contracts for story ownership can be tricky since the writer may or may not want to sign over ownership of the story. The standard contract is to do that, but it doesn't always happen.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    foxman00 wrote: »
    • Kobayashi Maru playable ship is likely coming eventually.

I would so name mine the SS Suicidal Lemming. That or Eureka Maru.

db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    foxman00 wrote: »
    • Kobayashi Maru playable ship is likely coming eventually.

I would so name mine the SS Suicidal Lemming. That or Eureka Maru.
    USS Leeroy Jenkins
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    U.S.S. Kamikazi Maru
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »
    U.S.S. Kamikazi Maru

Think we have a winner. :D
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    *Takes a bow*

You're welcome. ;)
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Well, perhaps if @reyan01 can sacrifice the T6 Nova, meaning not everything would be T6ified, we would not ever get T7s. Equitable trade, don't you think. :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Well, perhaps if @reyan01 can sacrifice the T6 Nova, meaning not everything would be T6ified, we would not ever get T7s. Equitable trade, don't you think. :)

That's just cruel :)

Anyway, interesting notes from the stream. Especially about that little surprise they had planned but couldnt go through with due to stability issues.
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • redeyedravenredeyedraven Member Posts: 1,297 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »

There are enough other ships without a T6-version we could sacrifice. Like the surfboard or the flattening-iron.

Oberth, Saber, Nova, Olympic and Vo'quv *must* be T6'd at all costs.
This discussion has been closed.