test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Frozen Mission Quest

Sometimes, I hate when this game make you get stuck in one mission & mission doesn't receive mission change. And yeah it one of my character has trouble complete this frozen mission quest! After you about to approach this scout ship then it warp away but this mission hasn't even changed or didn't register. I was probably thinking it might be causes problem either updates or my character can't resume this mission or presume is confirmed broken. I don't know I might be wrong but I probably need you all help. It either I deleted the character who can't processed to mission quest or tried different mission (This result will be incomplete if skipped. As a warning.)

The character I created is "Selter" as Captain! But now I need either to deleted this character & create new one or continue using this character?

And don't ask why this character is named Selter because I didn't name it by myself! It randomize names.

I don't know if you all got this too or is it me only! But still this Frozen mission quest might have causes something wrong with Faction Characters! But still...it will be bugged since I can't abort it or complete it.

I am not upset I was disappointed when this happens. Well...if either delete Selter (Lvl: 31) or keep this character?

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    First of all, this would be more visible to the devs if it was put in the Xbox One Gameplay Bug Reports section of the Support forums instead of where it currently is. This has pretty much been fixed for PC unless there are still parts that need to be fixed. I suggest keeping your character and wait until the bug is fixed. @baddmoonrizin @darkbladejk @wingedhussar#7584 Please move to the appropriate forum. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    edited November 2019
    I've been keeping an eye out for reports on this one. I'll let them know this one has resurfaced on console @tonystarman0 also don't delete the toon, this is a known issue. it will get fixed.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • tonystarman0tonystarman0 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    okay, Thank you @darkbladejk

And I am not delete my character till this problem is solved 100%

Just give me update if something is wrong!