test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

We need auto-declined on option menu on Xbox one

tonystarman0tonystarman0 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited October 2018 in Controls and User Interface
I know this sound really unnecessary to say this but I wish on this request need an Auto-Declined option because players on Xbox one keep spamming fleet invite which that get very annoying. I wish I join the fleet but I don't want to get item stolen by them so that why I'm asking this because this Star trek online on Xbox one need a Auto-Declined option. I understand if you reject this request but for me people on Xbox one are very spamming repeatedly.
Post edited by tonystarman0 on
Tagged:

Comments

• tonystarman0tonystarman0 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Well...since there no reply or comment on this. I do have other ideas! You can keep declined if you want but it will get a bit annoying when some other players never leave you alone. And yes, they probably think they didn't you didn't hit accept so they keep invite you to fleet till you hit accept. If it get annoying then leave this sector then you won't get anymore of them. Unless you head back to that place then you gonna have a annoying day.
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,952 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Do you have a social menu on Xbox? I'm on PC and if you bring up the Social menu and then click on the 'Privacy' button (at lower right of photo) you can allow or disable fleet invites. Perhaps there's a similar setting on Xbox?

Also, fleets can't 'steal things' from you, but you may be able to get some items from their fleet bank for use on your own ship for free ;)

epcdgbb.jpg
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    protoneous wrote: »
    Also, fleets can't 'steal things' from you, but you may be able to get some items from their fleet bank for use on your own ship for free ;)
    Indeed I can't remember any MMORPG that would give a guild master(or equilevant) access to player's personal inventory.