test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

about account bank

another weird ? how do you get account bank working on tribble and redshirt as i need too put stuff in for toons to share if anyone knows would be greatfull thanks

Answers

• andreasn2andreasn2 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    another weird ? how do you get account bank working on tribble and redshirt as i need too put stuff in for toons to share if anyone knows would be greatfull thanks

unless you're not a lifetime member, you can't, Zen purchases on holodeck don't work on tribble, But if you were a lifetime member, it wouldn't define as a "Zen" Purchase, so it will work, Sadly that's the only way to get account bank on there
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User

Your Account Bank is for your account on Holodeck. When you copy a toon over to Tribble or Redshirt, that character copies as is and only with the stuff they have at that point. The process essentially makes a copy of your character to the test servers and this process only works one way. If you want an item on Tribble or Redshirt, you need to put that item or items in a characters inventory and then copy that character to the test server of your choice. Test servers are not available for all players though.
  • andreasn2andreasn2 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    jcsww wrote: »

Your Account Bank is for your account on Holodeck. When you copy a toon over to Tribble or Redshirt, that character copies as is and only with the stuff they have at that point. The process essentially makes a copy of your character to the test servers and this process only works one way. If you want an item on Tribble or Redshirt, you need to put that item or items in a characters inventory and then copy that character to the test server of your choice. Test servers are not available for all players though.

Uhm yes it is? Tribble is available to everyone, they removed the lifetime restrictions, And you're not explaining it right, Anything that's purchased with ZEN on Holodeck doesn't transfer, Like account services, Account bank, Character slots, EC Cap, ETC ETC, Unless you're a lifetime member (Like me) cause then it isn't a "Zen purchase", Account bank works on tribble for lifetime players, but not for F2P Players, It's always been like that, and probably always will be sadly, and you didn't explain either that bind on character means they aren't transferrable to other characters, you're literally misleading this poor player, Gotta be more specific my friend, Master keys and other items that are bind on ACCOUNT, are transferable between characters though