test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[BUILD] T6 Fleet Valiant

winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
Greetings, Admirals!

Welcome to Winters Budget Builds Series.

This series is intended to be a guide on how to effectively, efficiently and more importantly, build Starships on a “budget”. This is not intended to be a “min max” series by any means. The builds you will see here will show you how to create an effective build on a budget. Each video will cover all aspects of the build, Weapons, Equipment, Consoles, Skill Tree, Traits, Boff Abilities, Doffs, Specializations, etc. For each video I will also have the build replicated on STO Academy so that players can view the builds in detail and review them when needed.

Near the end of each video I will also demonstrate the builds in a Patrol so that viewers can see the build in action. I have chosen this over “Infected: The Conduit - Advanced” as the outcome of that TFO can be affected by the team that you are with. Whereas playing a patrol, you can see how the build performs in a single player environment. Every player, new and veteran, will find this series a valuable source of information. You may even learn something new!

If you have any requests for a particular ship that you would like to see, please leave a comment stating the request and “if” I have the ship, I will endeavor to do a video for that ship.

Tier 6 Fleet Valiant

Link to Build: CLICK HERE

Subscribe to channel: Winters Gaming
Twitter: @P1Winters83
Twitch Channel: Winters1983
Armada Website: www.priorityonearmada.com​​
Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
=/\= ========================================== =/\=
Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast

Comments

• questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • startrekronstartrekron Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    Could you post a high end version?
    "Live Long and Prosper but always carry a fully charged phaser, just in case!". Arrr'ow

Co-Leader of Serenity's Grasp
  • mazujiemazujie Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Always ready to learn , but it seems like some odd choices here?, why beams instead of turrets in the back?
    Those conn officers cost about 10 M on the exhange (cheapest), think going aux to bat would be more cooldown efficient, and you can get them for free doing B'tran cluster doff missions.
  • winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    mazujie wrote: »
    Always ready to learn , but it seems like some odd choices here?, why beams instead of turrets in the back?
    Those conn officers cost about 10 M on the exhange (cheapest), think going aux to bat would be more cooldown efficient, and you can get them for free doing B'tran cluster doff missions.

Hey @mazujie,

So, I explain why I went with the beams rather than the turrets for this build in the video. It has to do with the number of Tac stations that are available on this ship. Regarding the Conn Officers, obviously the price I was quoting was at the time of recording this video. It's understandable that the price would vary depending on when someone watches this video.

As for going for an Aux to Batt build, the main reason why someone would consider using an Aux to Batt build would be if there was a shortage of Tac Boff Abilities. That just isn't the case with this ship and would be a big waste. You are correct though that you can get them for free from the B'tran Cluster. I have a video on that in my Top Tip Series.

Anyway, thanks a million for trekking out my video! I really do appreciate your support! :smile:

-Winters

Hey @startrekron,

I'm not 100% sure what you're asking but I "think" you mean a "non-Budget Build"? Like where price or anything doesn't matter, is that right?

-Winters
    winters83 wrote: »

Hey @startrekron,

I'm not 100% sure what you're asking but I "think" you mean a "non-Budget Build"? Like where price or anything doesn't matter, is that right?

-Winters

Yes, non budget version. Budget build has been pretty good thus far.

"Live Long and Prosper but always carry a fully charged phaser, just in case!". Arrr'ow

Hey @startrekron,

-Winters

Yes, non budget version. Budget build has been pretty good thus far.

Ah, I see. Well, I don't have an "Elite" build video done for this ship as what I'm working on for the foreseeable future is "Budget Builds". But to be honest, it wouldn't be too different from the current video I have done as the only things to change would be maybe "starship traits" and maybe some consoles. Possibly from the Lobi Store or something. Everything else would probably be the same, ya know.

-Winters
    Cool, thanks I'll mess around a bit then report my findings here.

• mazujiemazujie Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    mazujie wrote: »

Hey @mazujie,

So, I explain why I went with the beams rather than the turrets for this build in the video. It has to do with the number of Tac stations that are available on this ship. Regarding the Conn Officers, obviously the price I was quoting was at the time of recording this video. It's understandable that the price would vary depending on when someone watches this video.

As for going for an Aux to Batt build, the main reason why someone would consider using an Aux to Batt build would be if there was a shortage of Tac Boff Abilities. That just isn't the case with this ship and would be a big waste. You are correct though that you can get them for free from the B'tran Cluster. I have a video on that in my Top Tip Series.

Anyway, thanks a million for trekking out my video! I really do appreciate your support! :smile:

-Winters

ok thx for explaining!