Thanks again go to our fine friends over on reddit/sto - Information taken fromhttps://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/dsq7vi/ten_forward_weekly_06112019_qashi_maru/
Link (Twitch) [01:11:54]
Theme: Q&Ashi Maru! (Regular Q&A)
• Apparently there's some thing we're not supposed to see yet that slipped into release version?
• T7 are still not planned, no need to worry. Especially given that not every T5 has been converted to T6.
• Featured Episode rerun "sooner than we think".
• Kael will ask for reman viceroy costume for players (And other stuff too.)
• ST: Into Darkness volcano suit is still coming.
• No plans for T1 ships themselves (like no plans for making them scaling, but neither they would be removed).
• It's unlikely klingons would be allowed to fly fed ships or vice-versa, CBS forbids this.
• Accolades unlocking aesthetics would be a thing someday.
• Klingon bus is best ship for stage 2 of Counterpoint.
• No one was able to explain to Mike why KDF computer voice was removed.
• They were going to release something interesting, but it had severe stability issues and thus no patch today.
• TAS caitians aren't a thing for now because of weird legal issues.
(They'll see how it goes for Lower Decks.)
• Chase Masterson is in for Mirror Leeta vs. Killy, but a bit busy. They hadn't asked Mary Wiseman, but she was interested in performing a Killy.
(Joking around: Like Counterpoint, with Mirror Starbase 1 vs. Terok Nor.)
• Mike got Counterpoint RTFO and after that immediately afterwards Assault on Terok Nor RTFO.
• He defeated mirror assault team by summoning mirror assault team.
• Cryptic have some exiting people coming to do voice acting for anniversary.
• Kobayashi Maru playable ship is likely coming eventually.
• Kobayashi Maru is meant to be suicidal (or at least they aren't fixing that behaviour).
("He lost all power to the breaks.")
• Pet battles unlikely - too much to do already.
• Mike did the AoTN console puzzle.
• "The real Chase Masterson would've come here if I asked, 'cause she's polite."
• Mike noted that AoTN final fight is tough, but not as insane as Manus one and is easier to understand and do.
• AoTN is forgiving. Manus is not.