test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comments

• Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,392 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Looks like the Fek'Ihri entered a deal with the Risians after Madran failed to deliver the spores.
    Heh, even degenerated monsters based on Klingons gotta earn their lunch money.

And I sincerely hope that isn't another Control tentacled abomination. That thing was already incredibly silly in the series (all of Control was) and we don't need the Borg to be even more embarrassing to look at.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,600 Arc User
    the thing about Control.. does that mean Starfleet is Chaos? Should I look in potted plants for Agent 13?
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    The only thing I found interesting was the absence of any form of applause. :/

Was nobody there, nobody impressed or is it just an audio thingy? Perhaps I should have my ears examined but don’t recall to hear even a single one.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    phoeniz1994phoeniz1994 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    i'm quite curious aboutthe 'Hero Ships' displayed and what Star Trek Online Legends is going to be...
    0he9rXF.png
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User

Was nobody there, nobody impressed or is it just an audio thingy? Perhaps I should have my ears examined but don’t recall to hear even a single one.

I hear folks in UK dont clap anymore... too triggering. it's all jazzhands now... it's what's being taught at schools these days.
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    tigeraries wrote: »

I hear folks in UK dont clap anymore... too triggering. it's all jazzhands now... it's what's being taught at schools these days.

Interesting. Thanks for info. :)
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Looks like the Fek'Ihri entered a deal with the Risians after Madran failed to deliver the spores.
    the Fek ship is probably winter event.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    madmoparmadmopar Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    I'm liking the octopus monster and fek ship. I just cant wait till we get out of the discovery stuff.
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    > @peterconnorfirst said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Interesting. Thanks for info. :)

For the actual real information. A few small groups in the UK are pushing to ban clapping. They have no legal authority, and they are mostly laughingstocks.

Ummm last I heard rules were passed and now it's the rule for Oxford... won't be long till it sweeps the nation... they are educating the future leaders of the country... the ones who will be writing the laws. In the fullness of time, we will see just who will be standing on the right side of history =)

lol sorry but I feel for the UK, I really shouldnt cause this is happening in the US as well.
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,392 Arc User
    the Fek ship is probably winter event.
    It most likely is but it does look a lot like the Risian cruiser, hence the joke.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,789 Arc User
    Interesting video indeed.

I can't wait to see the Jellyfish in-game. Hopefully we'll see Spock or La Forge again too.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    New Spocks there are.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,789 Arc User
    Hopefully we'll see Spock or La Forge again too.
    That would be fairly impossible unless you learn how to raise the dead.

I said Spock, I didn't say Nimoy.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    tigeraries wrote: »

Oh bloody hell! NO.

The student union of a single university already know for being slightly hysterical have decided that, amongst themselves, to limit clapping.
    It's not even the wider university never mind a country wide thing.

Where the hell do people hear things like this? And why is your Google broken?
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,320 Community Moderator
    Can we just not derail the thread? :unamused:
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.