test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kobali space set

ethan#2707 ethan Member Posts: 18 Arc User
The kobali space set on the (ps4 console) gives you +20% Hull regeneration in space, but it's supposed to be +60% Hull regeneration in space. It does indicate while on the ground it gives you +60% but once in space it's +20%

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    Ground stats are not reliable in Space and Space stats are unreliable on the Ground.
    Take a look at your ship on the Ground and see the damage your weapons can do. Then beam up and check again...

Basically, Space stats are only worth checking when you're in Space, and Ground stats are only worth checking on Ground.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • ethan#2707 ethan Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Thanks I understand that. I'm posting for the dev's to fix.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Ground stats are not reliable in Space and Space stats are unreliable on the Ground.
    Take a look at your ship on the Ground and see the damage your weapons can do. Then beam up and check again...

Basically, Space stats are only worth checking when you're in Space, and Ground stats are only worth checking on Ground.

I first thought that myself and was about to write that yesterday but then I looked it up on STO Wiki and it showed it is supposed to be +60% Hull Regeneration in space and not +20% Hull Regeneration in space. Unless that entry is wrong, there does seem to be a bug here. Not sure if it affects PC or not.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.