test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TFO needs more filters..

Specifically, Space Only and/or Ground Only filters. vaguely recall the game had this years back, maybe not, idr well.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,455 Arc User
    I believe TFOs already have this unless I am mistaken. Random TFOs do not since they are random.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    I believe TFOs already have this unless I am mistaken. Random TFOs do not since they are random.

They do and also a handy little icon to tell you which is which, RTFO don't and that's on purpose.
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    They do need a filter for the RTFOs so you can choose which reps roll in the RTFO queue, if a Lukari TFO rolls in the RTFOs, I bail because I really hate doing them.
    They are not fun at all so I refuse to play them.
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      edited October 2019
      They do need a filter for the RTFOs so you can choose which reps roll in the RTFO queue, if a Lukari TFO rolls in the RTFOs, I bail because I really hate doing them.
      They are not fun at all so I refuse to play them.

They do not need a filter. They are called Random Task Force Operations for a reason, they are random. Also, that is not very nice for you to bail and leave your teammates in a lurch because you do not like Lukari TFOs. As well as you get a well deserved leaver penalty for doing so not to mention it is rude. If you want a specific TFO, do not queue for random. Simple as that.
    • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
      Fair enough, I can take a leaver's penalty.
      It's only 30 minutes so other things to do in that time.
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      • hallek420staymad#8999 hallek420staymad Member Posts: 93 Arc User
        edited October 2019
        Random TFOs do not since they are random.

lol

I agree with OP. Setting aside the fact that there is nothing random about the random queues, It would be nice to be able to filter STO-Random™ queues for either ground or space.
        qaAuoh7.gif
        Random TFOs do not since they are random.

lol

I agree with OP. Setting aside the fact that there is nothing random about the random queues, It would be nice to be able to filter STO-Random™ queues for either ground or space.

Well if there is nothing random about the random queues then that needs to be remedied. Still no to filter for RTFOs. It is a random queue, so you let the dice fall on a random ground or space TFO when you decide to go through that system.
      • I think a nice feature for the whole operations gui and joining queues would have been some sort of favorites customization. When I switch characters or get to a ground map I'll always queue the competitve rep missions in both advanced and elite and also most of the ground elites. It would streamline things to be able to just hit a button for presets or something
        qaAuoh7.gif