test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What are max bank, inventory, and bridge officer slots?

mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 390 Arc User
edited October 2019 in The Academy
With the new starter packs being released, I got to wondering.

I had planned on using my Kobayashi Maru participation trophy... Errr, coupon, to claim the T6 reliant class, but now I can get one for only 2K Zen, and get all of the other stuff in the starter pack to go with it?

But I want to check some numbers first to see how much use I can really get out of the pack.

Bridge officer slots: I am guessing that they are all shown in the character window; You have the slots that you have, then however many grayed out slots, for 14 total. Correct?

Inventory: The wiki says that you get 96 at cap and can then purchase up to 108 more, which makes for a total of 204. Is this correct?

Bank: The wiki says 132 at cap base, then up to 204 more for a total of 336. Is that number correct?

Thank you.

Comments

• themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    Bridge officer slots: I am guessing that they are all shown in the character window; You have the slots that you have, then however many grayed out slots, for 14 total. Correct?

No, yopu can have more. I'm not sure what the upper limit is, but you can get more. When you get the two free BOFF slots from the varying rewards claims, you get two more showing up on your roster, so that 14 becomes 16.
    Inventory: The wiki says that you get 96 at cap and can then purchase up to 108 more, which makes for a total of 204. Is this correct?

Bank: The wiki says 132 at cap base, then up to 204 more for a total of 336. Is that number correct?

Correct-ish. You can indeed purchase more up to a certain level, but with some purchaseable things, the slots can still be added even if your max has already been reached (similar to how Cryptic always gives you a new character slot when a new recruitment/faction drops). It all depends on how it is coded at the time.
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,635 Arc User
    I seem to have 210 Inventory slots, and that seems to be the max with having been former Gold Member(month-to-month sub). If you're newer, it may be less if you're not Lifetime, due to some of those slots being from being Gold with certain character levels giving Inventory slots that I'm not sure you can match without it. I cannot purchase any more from the C-Store.

I've not maxed out Bank slots yet, so I'm not positive what can be hit.

Greyed out Bridge Officer (BOff) slots are slots you have, but don't have BOffs Commissioned for yet, it's something like a hundred or more from what I've seen certain players on Youtube have.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,240 Community Moderator
    Account Bank Slots: Gold - 120, Silver - 100
    Inventory Slots: Gold - 336, Silver - 264
    Bridge Officer Slots: 54
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    Account Bank Slots: Gold - 120, Silver - 100
    Inventory Slots: Gold - 336, Silver - 264
    Bridge Officer Slots: 54

Wow. That's a lot of bridge officers.

Thanks everyone.
  • mauiddeeb#6429 mauiddeeb Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    (Off topic, trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    (Response to moderated comments removed. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.