test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Overflow Bag will not empty

sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
I have 48 DOff's in my overflow bag. I am at 48 of 100 DOff's on my character. Hitting the "Get everything" button does nothing. Double clicking each DOff in the bag says that it doesn't go there, Inventory is full. I have 10 slots open in the Personal Inventory of that character. I can't seem to get anywhere with this.
I have changed locations, I have logged out and back in. I have completely shutdown the PC and waited for couple hours before turning it back on. All have the same results. What can I do now?
Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)

Comments

• darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    use the code "/lootcancel" without the quotations and that should force the bag open and allow you to move them to your roster. I would also double check to make sure you have enough space in your roster for refugees and/or prisoners as you're only allowed so many of them, 20 I believe of each. If you have more than that in the overflow and attempt to take the rest of them, it will trigger that message about space. Try the /lootcancel code above first and see if that works. You'll just type it into the chat window and press enter. If that still doesn't work then there's a few other things we can try.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    No reaction to that command. Still can't move the DOff's.
    Verified that every single DOff in Overflow bag is Common Duty Officer Passenger.
    Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    "Passenger" are limited to 20, so if you already have 20 in your roster, you may want to start discharging them or running around the various clusters/nebula to run the colonisation missions that appear there.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    SO an update...
    Based inferiority's statement, I deleted two colonists out of 20. Then I clicked on one of the passengers, and I get the same result: That Item does not go here, Inventory full.
    I then clicked on the "Take All" button in the Overflow bag. And two guys were moved over.
    SO clicking on the passenger directly does not put it in the Passenger Roster section, but take all does.
    Even when I empty the Passenger section of all 20 Colonists, individual clicking does not work. I could only move them out with the "Take All" button.
    I have cleared my overflow bag, so I am good now. But moving individual passengers from the Overflow bag to the Passengers Roster does not work.

• cklibcklib Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    Was clicking a single item (in this case a DOFF) to remove it even planned when the new Overflow Bag was designed? In all my interactions it was only the Take All button that ever did any removal at all. And with partial removals (due to DOFF roster room constraints) only in the order as given (or alphabetically). Would like some clarification as such a feature (single item removal click) would be really helpful.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    The point of the Overflow bag is for when your inventory is full and is not to be used as extra inventory slots for items but only used temporarily. Instead, make it a habit to make sure that you do not have 20 colonists and 20 prisoners everyday. With that said it would be nice to have a single item removal click for DOFFs. Just in general make sure your inventory is not full and use the account and/or personal bank when you can. As for the one who wants to move passengers from the overflow to the passengers section, that is not what the overflow bag is for, that is what the inventory is for. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.