test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

mission "Frozen" unable to advance through grate

in the "Frozen mission", after ''assuming' the miner laser has activated, character is unable to go through grate. the rest of 'away team' seems to jump through grate, my Captain is unable to. trick or cheat to get to other side? new bug?

clarification: i followed the Engineering path and go to console to activate repaired laser,which have done. BUT the console is still illuminated and the 'activate laser' icon is still there. check to see if hole in grate but still shows solid, but my crew jumps through, i try to get through this invisible hole am unable to. return to console multiple times and it will not un-engage the option to click or stop shining. 2) have also beamed up and did ground mission (7x) again from ship to planet multiple times with no advancement. have also dropped and reacquired Frozen mission and started All over(3x), still same problem.

please help

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    This is the section for feedback. What you need, depending if you are on PC or console, is place this bug report in PC Gameplay Bug Reports or the respective console bug reports section like Xbox One or PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports. Thanks. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • kaliabelkaliabel Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    thank you for info will do