test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elachi Second Chance store Error.

westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
When purchasing the elachi frigate from the second chance store I only recieved 2 Elachi weapons and 1 upgrade token instead of the listed 8 weapons and 3 tokens.
Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.

Comments

• supertomate83supertomate83 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Hello there,

Same case for me, received the ship (no ship slot available for now, didn't open it), 2 weapon packs and only 1 upgrade token.
    It's the first time I have such a problem, I don't know how to handle this. Should I send a ticket?

1910111230247373416453902.png
    As English is not my native language, i apologize in advance for any misunterstanding - i do my best :wink:
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    I would recommend sending in a ticket, I did too. I'm assuming it's a mistake, so hopefully if enough tickets are sent in it will get fixed.
  • banshirbanshir Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    I only got 4 weapons, 2 upgrades, and the ship using second chance. Now I'm curious as to what the regular buyout users got.
  • haglahayhaglahay Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    When purchasing the elachi frigate from the second chance store I only recieved 2 Elachi weapons and 1 upgrade token instead of the listed 8 weapons and 3 tokens.

Same exact thing for me. 2 weapons and 1 upgrade.
  • oinkoink#9618 oinkoink Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I bought it Friday and i get 3 Weapon and 1 Ulti Upgrade
    > @"oinkoink#9618" said:
    > I bought it Friday and i get 3 Weapon and 1 Ulti Upgrade
    I post this in wrong Thread now here again...:

I cant play enough for the Elachi Ship Event and bought it Friday for 1920 Zen (18€) and i only get 3 Elachi Weapon (Event is 8) and 1 Ultimate Upgrade for Gold (event is 3) ! So sorry ? I feel betrayed....sry !!! :(
  • calford24calford24 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    After making my buyout with 750 zen, I only received 1 weapon and 1 upgrade. I opened a ticket and started a bug report, I was told i could not be sent replacements and had to monitor the forums for updates....
    > @calford24 said:
    > After making my buyout with 750 zen, I only received 1 weapon and 1 upgrade. I opened a ticket and started a bug report, I was told i could not be sent replacements and had to monitor the forums for updates....

That is fraud... :(
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    > @calford24 said:
    > After making my buyout with 750 zen, I only received 1 weapon and 1 upgrade. I opened a ticket and started a bug report, I was told i could not be sent replacements and had to monitor the forums for updates....

That is not fraud. Support is tiered and most likely that tier does not have the authority to do that. As for those experiencing this problem with the Elachi Second Chance Store, may it be resolved soon for you all. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    > @calford24 said:

That is not fraud. Support is tiered and most likely that tier does not have the authority to do that. As for those experiencing this problem with the Elachi Second Chance Store, may it be resolved soon for you all. Thanks. :)

It took them 2 years to get around to fixing the missing Horta combat pet that was from an anniversary giveaway, to be honest its extremely hard to tell if anything is a priority for them
  • supertomate83supertomate83 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Problem solved, the ticket worked, i have got the missing packs/tokens today.
    Thumbs up to the support team :smiley:
    As English is not my native language, i apologize in advance for any misunterstanding - i do my best :wink:
  • calford24calford24 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Where did you submit your ticket? I thought I had done the same but I did not get my missing packs. I was told to monitor the forums via an email response and I could not be sent the missing items at this time.
  • banshirbanshir Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    calford24 wrote: »
    Where did you submit your ticket? I thought I had done the same but I did not get my missing packs. I was told to monitor the forums via an email response and I could not be sent the missing items at this time.

Click on the question mark icon at the top right. I initially submitted a bug report and got no response. After supertomate83 reported that he got his items, I submitted a ticket to the GM. When I logged in today, I saw 8 weapon packs in my inventory and 1 Ultimate Tech Upgrade. The upgrade they gave me is better than the event one. The event ones only let you upgrade weapons. The one I was given can be used on anything. That definitely makes up for the inconvenience.
    Thank You ...

I write also at GM and he gave it to Support and finally i get my Weapons and Upgrades! Now i am happy again...! :)