test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Playing as Terran Empire (Evil Factions)

Comments

• theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    starswordc wrote: »
    My point, before people went off on this tangent, was that the Klingon PC is as "black hat" as Cryptic is willing to write, and even that's been too much for some well-respected players to condone.

As for this bit...

Garak's conveniently neglecting the part where the Cardassian Empire is a signatory to the Seldonis IV Convention (TNG: "Chain of Command"), so even they have rules. But then again, Garak's former occupation pretty much revolved around subverting rules, so I can appreciate his perspective.

Except not lot of them bother following UFP treaty. Picard demanded to his jailer that he should follow the Seldonis IV Convention and they ignored and tortured him. The Klingons broke their treaty not once but twice. Federation will always try and force their human values and morals onto others and they break their own prime directive more times than not. Just like real life the the practice of it applies only when it suits them.

UFP favourite diplomacy is 'gunboat diplomacy' and it appears lot often in-game too.

"Law always chooses sides on the basis of enforcement power. Morality and legal niceties have little to do with it when the real question is: Who has the clout?" - Bene Gesserit: Dune.

Going little off-topic but if we listened to all those well-respected players we would have very little fighting games of any kind. Those well-respected players conveniently forgot about all the Klingons they had to kill but guess they can justify it because those Klingons don't value human ideals and are subhuman creatures that deserve to die because they're violent barbarian savages that way we can justify in killing them. The game very rarely allows feds to disable enemy vessels at all.

Every battle normally goes like this:
    tumblr_pl3am3ZY7H1qdl4w6o5_r1_250.gifv

Also how any well-respected player can play the Fed side and be wilfully ignorant of the amount of massacre that happens while playing a federation character is beyond me. I am fine with blowing up everyone left, right and centre as Fed because my role model is W̶a̶r̶l̶o̶r̶d̶ Janeway, in her honour I kill indiscriminately whenever something crosses my path because that is what she would do too!

evil_janeway_by_brankaarts_d9a3wm1-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NjgzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYzU4MzlhNGUtYmIwMS00ZDQxLWI4YTYtMTZlYWM1NzlmYTRhXC9kOWEzd20xLTgzNjllODI2LWQ5YzEtNGQ1NC05ZjNjLWRjODgwNWQ1NDQ0MC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.R5nM4IuWQQcf-sRwsvWwbDzeX6oDCTJhtXJpITb6S6k

Anyway moving back on topic.

Terran Empire The Next Generation anyone?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hqEl6x63KU&list=PLlufnbwO60O6LqAcCeu0UaTZJ2FXJsBn5&index=15​​

That was full on exterminatus,
    "Some may question your right to destroy ten billion people. Those who understand know that you have no right to let them live."
    — Exterminatus Extremis
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
      That was full on exterminatus,
      "Some may question your right to destroy ten billion people. Those who understand know that you have no right to let them live."
      — Exterminatus Extremis

FeB3Yxp.jpg
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3dbd2YyeN0​​
      tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
      "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
      "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
      #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
      @ambassadorkael#6946 Can you please pass on the request again of people begging for terran empire faction or more importantly a I.S.S. prefix. Every year people request one and it be great to have something tied in with the IDW mirror comics this year in December. Never seems to be mentioned on Ten Forward Weekly.

sdcc-idw-mirrorvoyprev-head.jpg

Ant pincer decals would also be nice or some sort of MU vanity shield with the Terran logo on the hull.

dbwphdc-7fe66651-83b6-42e7-aaee-bbbec980beab.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Q2OGVlMjA5LWVmYzAtNDAzMy05NDI1LTZjYzFhODNjNzRiNVwvZGJ3cGhkYy03ZmU2NjY1MS04M2I2LTQyZTctYWFlZS1iYmJlYzk4MGJlYWIuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.YpnaIAqPUJ1LQaAhZrXyH1G3edFA8kvYEomUuVgRZvA
      defender_class_05.jpg?w=600
      qc83jcm8jai31.png​​
      "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
      Actual evil factions, no. People from the Mirror universe? maybe.
      -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
      My character Tsin'xing
      Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
      I'd say the Terran Empire is not entirely evil, I'd put it in that morally grey area given the nature of their universe. Any weakness being invitation to subjugation and/or death so they do these things out of necessity for their own survival.
      Maybe there are some good people there since not all Terrans would be the monsters shown in canon.
      So a Terran Empire faction on those lines would make sense.
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        edited October 2019
        > @somtaawkhar said:
        > (Quote)
        > Kael doesn't need to pass on anything.
        >
        > Cryptic has mentioned several times they are aware people want playable Terrans, but said it wont happen. As for the ISS prefix, they have mentioned that the reason why it isn't on more ship is because it has to be manually added to every ship, which makes its a very time consuming task.

Doesn't need to pass on anything?

Try and read that again and think this time. There is a big difference between a request and a demand. Kael passes on things to the team meetings. Don't start bossing around on what I should ask them. I've already had my fill of 3 pages of loonies trying to gatekeep.

They have never said anything of the such. Where are your sources? Links & quotations please.

I.S.S. Prefix is a time consuming task? How did you come to that conclusion? It is one letter! Not a entire re-texture working of a brand new model.

Cite your sources next time.
      • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
        My experience has been that when most players say they want to play a bad guy, what they really mean is they want to play an amusingly antisocial jerk, not a genuinely evil person.
        "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
        — Sabaton, "Great War"
        VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
      • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
        edited October 2019
        My point, before people went off on this tangent, was that the Klingon PC is as "black hat" as Cryptic is willing to write, and even that's been too much for some well-respected players to condone.

As for this bit...

Garak's conveniently neglecting the part where the Cardassian Empire is a signatory to the Seldonis IV Convention (TNG: "Chain of Command"), so even they have rules. But then again, Garak's former occupation pretty much revolved around subverting rules, so I can appreciate his perspective.

Except not lot of them bother following UFP treaty. Picard demanded to his jailer that he should follow the Seldonis IV Convention and they ignored and tortured him. The Klingons broke their treaty not once but twice. Federation will always try and force their human values and morals onto others and they break their own prime directive more times than not. Just like real life the the practice of it applies only when it suits them.
        • The Federation disavowed Picard's actions for strategic reasons, which meant he was not a prisoner of war, but an unlawful combatant, and thus not subject to the Convention. That was explained explicitly.
        • Which was never presented as a good thing.
        • You're deliberately misrepresenting the Prime Directive. It was never supposed to be a hard-and-fast rule, it was intended as an anti-imperialist caution. You're allowed to break it, but you'd better have a damn good reason for doing so. You had better be able to prove that the consequences for not breaking it were significantly worse. Mere "national security" doesn't cut it: it's that exact kind of abuse that the PD exists to prevent.
        Stop wasting my time with these dishonest "arguments".
        UFP favourite diplomacy is 'gunboat diplomacy' and it appears lot often in-game too.

"Law always chooses sides on the basis of enforcement power. Morality and legal niceties have little to do with it when the real question is: Who has the clout?" - Bene Gesserit: Dune.

Going little off-topic but if we listened to all those well-respected players we would have very little fighting games of any kind. Those well-respected players conveniently forgot about all the Klingons they had to kill but guess they can justify it because those Klingons don't value human ideals and are subhuman creatures that deserve to die because they're violent barbarian savages that way we can justify in killing them. The game very rarely allows feds to disable enemy vessels at all.
        As I recall, the Klingons picked that fight. And it was J'mpok wanted to make a name for himself; the Undine were nothing more than a convenient excuse. I don't generally start fights, but if somebody starts shooting at me, I'm for damn sure gonna shoot back.

Your attitude is kind of like the Minbari in B5 getting it in their heads to exterminate humanity, and then getting all pissy because John Sheridan dared to actually succeed at destroying one of their ships... a ship which was returning to massacre survivors of a ship it had already disabled and left for dead when they sent a distress signal. (Yes, Sheridan lured them in. It wouldn't have been effective bait had that not been the Minbaris' previously demonstrated intention.)

I don't care what twisted psychobabble you try to use to justify yourself. Killing in self-defense is not murder.

As for the Warship Voyager nonsense. I'll be the first to pillory Janeway for her many real crimes, but was in-universe propaganda. It never happened.

(Gatekeeping comments moderated out . - BMR)
        Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
        "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
        — Sabaton, "Great War"
        VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
      • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,303 Community Moderator
        edited October 2019
        > @somtaawkhar said:
        > (Quote)
        > Kael doesn't need to pass on anything.
        >
        > Cryptic has mentioned several times they are aware people want playable Terrans, but said it wont happen. As for the ISS prefix, they have mentioned that the reason why it isn't on more ship is because it has to be manually added to every ship, which makes its a very time consuming task.

Doesn't need to pass on anything?

Try and read that again and think this time. There is a big difference between a request and a demand. Kael passes on things to the team meetings. Don't start bossing around on what I should ask them. I've already had my fill of 3 pages of loonies trying to gatekeep.

They have never said anything of the such. Where are your sources? Links & quotations please.

I.S.S. Prefix is a time consuming task? How did you come to that conclusion? It is one letter! Not a entire re-texture working of a brand new model.

Cite your sources next time.

Actually, this is quite true. It has been mentioned during livestream that Cryptic will not do a "bad guy" Faction, i.e. no Mirror Universe Factions, and "Renegades Regret" was cited as a reason for that. Also, yes, it has also been mentioned that adding I.S.S. and other MU prefixes has to be done to each ship individually, so it would be a time consuming process. I feel your pain on this second request, as I periodically ask Thomas about MU ship customization with regards to the prefixes and paint schemes. But I continue to ask. Long live the Terran Empire! :mrgreen:
        GrWzQke.png
        Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
        Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
        Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
        ----> Contact Customer Support <----
        Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
        Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
        Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
        Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
        edited October 2019
        eRTce0J.png@badmoonrisen oh well I guess it is fruitless atm. I'll have to watch all the live streams again as I missed that but if anyone can save time to tell me which stream video it was it would be much appreciated. At least I see it's discussed monthly on Star Trek subreddit which shows that there is enough people that are interested in it. I am taking it as divine sign that they're still interested enough to not put it all in F.C.T. Thanks for asking Thomas occasionally about getting them included it, it never hurts to ask sometimes.

I have faith that the Emperor will provide.
        praise-the-emperor-were-praising-the-go-emperor-as-hapo-6733803.png

Long live the Empire!
        terranempire.gif​​
      • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
        Heh, give me the ISS Prefix and the Yellow hull material ... and the Mirror Typhoon and I'll be happy.
        Actual evil factions, no. People from the Mirror universe? maybe.

*sprays mark with water* Bad, Mark! BAD!

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
        Typhoon Class please!
      • captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
        hell I already do my own Terran Empire stuff with my Prime character XD and I'm all for the ISS prefix and Terran paint jobs on starship, put that in the CStore and I can promise you I will give you money XD
        lHut1H2.jpg
        "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker
      • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,360 Arc User
        Y'know, guys, if you're that hot to praise Emperors and visit Exterminatus on planets, there are plenty of Games Workshop outlets that will happily host W40K games for you. It's really not necessary to use that as an overlay for every game.
        Lorna-Wing-sig.png
        fair enough

NMXb2ph.png
          jonsills wrote: »
          Y'know, guys, if you're that hot to praise Emperors and visit Exterminatus on planets, there are plenty of Games Workshop outlets that will happily host W40K games for you. It's really not necessary to use that as an overlay for every game.

It just a bit of fun. Both empires are imperialistic in nature so it only natural to reference one another.
          kbxRgGJ.jpg​​
          edited October 2019
          The Terran Empire is tame compared to the Imperium of Man, one being more extreme than the other plus as Terranempire said, it's a bit of fun
          NMXb2ph.png
            edited October 2019
            Late to respond, I just noticed this in my notifications now.
            [*] The Federation disavowed Picard's actions for strategic reasons, which meant he was not a prisoner of war, but an unlawful combatant, and thus not subject to the Convention. That was explained explicitly.

Well you can thank Admiral B*tchayev for that. It wouldn't matter to the Cardassians. They would have tortured him regardless. Like the Klingons they have their own moral code and laws and will bend them just like the Federation does for strategic reasons.
            [*] You're deliberately misrepresenting the Prime Directive. It was never supposed to be a hard-and-fast rule, it was intended as an anti-imperialist caution. You're allowed to break it, but you'd better have a damn good reason for doing so. You had better be able to prove that the consequences for not breaking it were significantly worse. Mere "national security" doesn't cut it: it's that exact kind of abuse that the PD exists to prevent.

Hey, I am just thinking what Spock was thinking vQTD03D.png
            Rt9NlIo.jpg
            Stop wasting my time with these dishonest "arguments".

Having a different POV isn't "dishonest", but I thank you for not calling it all drivel at least. Oh and nobody is wasting your time. You chose to partake in the conversation. Unless someone has a phaser placed at your head you can discontinue at any time just like me.
            As I recall, the Klingons picked that fight. And it was J'mpok wanted to make a name for himself; the Undine were nothing more than a convenient excuse. I don't generally start fights, but if somebody starts shooting at me, I'm for damn sure gonna shoot back.

Doesn't matter who started the fight. The 'good' Federation should have used their famous diplomacy. I guess the Klingons didn't buy into it this time. I am surprised you would shoot back though. I thought you would want to take the diplomatic route first. You know like firing a warning shot across their bow? Ofc the game doesn't let you do that. At best you'd be lucky to disable their ship without causing a warp core breach. :D

I don't care what twisted psychobabble you try to use to justify yourself. Killing in self-defense is not murder.

Usually that is for courts and tribunals to determine but what do I know. I AM 'TWISTED'

giphy.gif

As for the Warship Voyager nonsense. I'll be the first to pillory Janeway for her many real crimes, but was in-universe propaganda. It never happened.

#JanewayDidNothingWrong
            vQTD03D.png
            My experience has been that when most players say they want to play a bad guy, what they really mean is they want to play an amusingly antisocial jerk, not a genuinely evil person.

Ah yes. The classic "Evil is a D***k" argument to discourage others that may want to play something besides the perfect good paladin in the group. I have had bad experiences no matter what alignment the character is. You find jerks everyday and don't have to be evil to do it. I am more asocial by the way.

This isn't about role playing with other players so it shouldn't affect the "well-respected" players other than they won't be comfortable to play it. I wasn't 'comfortable' playing as a drug-addicted Jem'hadar junkie. I would prefer to play as the intelligent Vorta that uses guile.​​
          • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
            I think the Klingons and Terrans are close enough on the black hat scale in what they do in both the shows and games. I am not a personal fan of the Disco Klingons but apparently they eat other sentient beings, just like how most Terrans eat Kelpiens. Honestly I would rather have the space barbie (material ship pattern skins and i.s.s. prefix) rather than having to create another Fed mirror faction because in the end they would run out of unique being the bad guy missions. Like the Klingons you may start out slaughtering the Federation and their allies only to switch sides and be on the same team. But it would certainly be fun if they did do it even if I had to start from scratch.

Not a necessarily a sign of being a "black hat," to consume sentient or sapient beings.

Okay, everyone in here calm the hell down.

One, the forum has a specific rule regarding gatekeeping: you do not get to dictate to other people how they can and can't play the game beyond sportsmanship.

Two, we're not getting an official faction more "black hat" than what the Klingons get up to in their leveling missions; that was settled when the Romulan Republic was introduced.

We already have. And it was settled with the formation of this Grand Galactic Alliance that everyone is part of now, which has done worse. Siding with zombie-makers that carpetbag another race. Wiping out a race from a timeline. Meddling with time to get what they want. All just as bad, if not worse than the Klingon level-up missions.

Mirror Leeta, Mirror Tilly, and some other "villains" could definitely be written better. Let them achieve and hold actual, tangible objectives for a time if not permanently, rather than having us always putting them over our knee and painting the back porches red with ease. In game. Through episodes. Or through a new battlezone. An arc where there's no happy ending, because the Grand Galactic Alliance went and Kael'd things up not only in the progression, but also at the end. Rather than telling via blogs or some goofy after action report. The Iconians snuffed out the High Council, blew up the Preservers, killed Kahless. These all had some meaning. It made the chase all the more appreciated(until the targshit ending).

Right now, a lot of the enemies are a joke that has hit bad decay. A joke that generates "go home heat," rather than "heel heat."
          • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
            azrael605 wrote: »
            Necro I believe.

just barely made it. rule is 30 days or roughly one month. final day would have been tomorrow, and friday would have put it outright into necro territory.
            "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
          • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
            edited November 2019
            and it HAS been 30 days since last post before today's batch - for over 8 hours and 30 minutes, in fact​​
            Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
            An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
            A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
            A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
            "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
            Passion and Serenity are one.
            I gain power by understanding both.
            In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
            I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
            The Force is united within me.
          • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,303 Community Moderator
            And a moderator has already ruled it's not a necro, but please continue to post to ensure the thread stays open longer.
            GrWzQke.png
            Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
            Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
            Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
            ----> Contact Customer Support <----
            Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
            Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
            Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
            Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
          • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
            'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
            Judge Dan Haywood
            'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
            l don't know.
            l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
            That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
            Lt. Philip J. Minns
          • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
            and it HAS been 30 days since last post before today's batch - for over 8 hours and 30 minutes, in fact​​

Time zones are a thing dude. Was 8:40 pm eastern time for me when I made that ruling. Below is a link to the Community guidelines.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1191393/perfect-world-entertainment-community-rules-and-policies

Please refer to the Spamming section just above the creating duplicates line in regards to length of time required to be a necro. The thread was not past the 30 days. If you wish to contest this ruling you are free to take it up with one of my cohorts if you wish a second opinion, or contact our boss Ambassador Kael if you wish to appeal.
            "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
          • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
            If it gets down to arguing over a few hours then something is really out of wack. For me, I'd go with 31 days as most months in a year have 31 days and I would look at the '30' day 'rule' as a guide post for Threads that haven't been posted to in over a 'Month'.
            'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
            Judge Dan Haywood
            'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
            l don't know.
            l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
            That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
            Lt. Philip J. Minns
          • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,360 Arc User
            Thanks, Shadow. My roommate was asking me to define "pedantic" earlier, and you've given me a great example.
            Lorna-Wing-sig.png
          • nrobbiecnrobbiec Member Posts: 959 Arc User
            A solution could be a terrain mini faction that auto sides with kdf similar to how tos and dsc allies with modern fed. Then faction specific dialogue can be drip fed into a new terrain empire arc in the same vain.
          This discussion has been closed.