test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Altamid Modified Plasma Omni can't be ren-engineered?!

meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
So, what's up with the Altamid Modified Plasma Omni?! Just bought the full Altamid Lobi set, and now it would seem the omni can't be re-engineered. :( And before ppl say "It's Lobi, it can't be re-engineered", the Altamid Modified Kelvin Torpedo can be re-engineered just fine.
3lsZz0w.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    I would file it as a bug report, because I would be shocked if this was intentional.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    How many other lobi energy weapons can be modified? I know that the long-ranged tetryon burn cannon can't, and neither can the Elachi heavy cannon. Can the Privateer Disruptor weapons from lobi store be modified? or the Tzenkethi Tetryon weapons? Or the Isolytic Plasma lobi energy weapons?
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,713 Community Moderator
    I put in a report on this awhile back myself. I'll double check that they got it
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,212 Arc User
    Last I checked not a single lobi weapon in the game can be reengineered.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Last I checked not a single lobi weapon in the game can be reengineered.

The Torpedo from this same set can be re-engineered.

Insert witty signature line here.
This discussion has been closed.