test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Issues with R&D projects

m3ph2m3ph2 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Since the patch yesterday I have been unable to add the power surge regulator R&D project to the project queue. Interestingly, after completing some plasma compressors, they stopped wanting to start too and then I noticed, they all have the same row in the UI list (and possibly the DB behind it) and no matter what class (beams, cannons, shields etc) that 4th/5th row from bottom just will not allow the project to start.

Has anyone else seen this? if so, is there a fix? I did a game file verify and have logged out for like 12 hours (with a full local network reboot, not that it needed it) and nothing seems to have made a difference.

Comments

• Options
    I just checked and the bug is still persistent after completing some different projects. This bug is gonna hurt my prep for the upgrade weekend event in november and i would like it if someone from Cryptic acknowledged if it's just me or not
  • Options
    I have discovered the project works if you set it to make only 1. Any more (2 through 5) it doesn't work
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    m3ph2 wrote: »
    I have discovered the project works if you set it to make only 1. Any more (2 through 5) it doesn't work

This usually happens if you have more than one stack of a needed item and the smaller stack isn't large enough to cover the amount needed.
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip and yes, I ran a couple of single projects last night before I went offline and literally just jumped on and it was working as it should.

The stack bug needs to be fixed. It's not even that hard. It's a basic flaw in the math