test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

T6 100% discount coupon gone?

voodoopokeyvoodoopokey Member Posts: 244 Arc User
I hadn't used my 100% off T6 discount yet, though it was represented in the ZEN store as showing all non-new T6 ships as being 100% discounted. Today I looked at the ZEN store and that is no longer the case, though as I say I never used it. The only ZEN store activity I'd done was purchasing the Cross Faction Temporal Warship Bundle when it was on sale.

Did they expire these coupons in prep for doing another, or is this some sort of temporary glitch?

Comments

• dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    They havent expired, mine is still sitting in account bank. Perhaps you accidentally used it

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • voodoopokeyvoodoopokey Member Posts: 244 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    Just checked...but mine in in my bank as well.

This turns out to be the issue... I wasn't aware it was an inventory item, since the ZEN store automatically detects and uses it as part of its interface. At some point I must have transferred it to my account bank thinking it was something else, and it only functions if its in your character inventory.

Thanks all!
  • borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    Yes, you must have it in the current inventory. I do keep it on account bank until I will decide in the following days what to get with it.