test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thing that makes me go Hmmmm

pzzdachupzzdachu Member Posts: 39 Arc User
So I have been gaming since.... forever. Basically Im a power player. Wade in and crush my enemy with overwhelming fire Tanking their best shots and laughing all the while. Mobility is a secondary if not Tertiary importance normally. But here... Still love my bigger hammer offensively, but the weaving in and out of the enemy line, smashing everything is a rush. The Prototype Light Exploration vessel carried me all the way up to Rear Admiral! Now I'm a Vice in a Defiant.
Allow me to introduce myself, I am P'zzd Achu.

Comments

• tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    If you decide to go for a larger ship, the Competitive Wargames Reputation have Engines that have a trigger on certain Bridge Officer Abilities for a large kick of turnrate, speed, and the weird "Inertia Rating" allowing even the biggest, slowest ships to move decently. Unfortunately, Competitive Wargames queues rarely pop, so it's best to stock up on Marks for it during Events like Red Alerts and do the various Endeavors to get Mark packs to start it.
  • pzzdachupzzdachu Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    tom61sto wrote: »
    If you decide to go for a larger ship, the Competitive Wargames Reputation have Engines that have a trigger on certain Bridge Officer Abilities for a large kick of turnrate, speed, and the weird "Inertia Rating" allowing even the biggest, slowest ships to move decently. Unfortunately, Competitive Wargames queues rarely pop, so it's best to stock up on Marks for it during Events like Red Alerts and do the various Endeavors to get Mark packs to start it.
    I'm by no means a competitive gamer. At 53, by the time I "see" whats going on in the furball... its over. But thanks for the advice.

Allow me to introduce myself, I am P'zzd Achu.