test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mycelial Crisis did not give all rewards

calford24calford24 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
When I claimed my event reward on my first character I received the ship and only 1 Elachi Disruptor Weapon Pack and 1 Ultimate Tech Upgrade. I did not receive the other 7 weapon packs and 2 Tech upgrades. There was plenty of space in my inventory. I logged out and back in, tried to reclaim the ship. Am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    hthomure#2953 hthomure Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Identical thing happened to me. I'm not able to post a new thread due to having a new Arc account.
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Look and see if the one weapons box has a 8 on it. I don't recall if the Upgrades came in one box as well.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    You have to open the pack and the box should have the number 8 on it. As for the tech upgrades they usually get placed in the R & D tab in your inventory. Did you check there? Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    Thank you for the replies.

Yes. I did check the R&D tab and there was only one there. I had opened the weapons box and selected Beam Array and only got one beam array.
  • Options
    Same. And now, after submitting a help ticket, I got an e-mail this morning that support won't give me the missing rewards. I spent Zen to finish the event, and no I can't have my rewards? Not happy.
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    By chance did you use the buyout option as this seems to be a bug with people who used the buyout option?

https://arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1251575/elachi-second-chance-store-error
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    If you guys don't mind my asking, how far along in the discount were you guys? What percentage discount were you at? You guys will get your stuff it's just the system being dumb.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    banshirbanshir Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    If you guys don't mind my asking, how far along in the discount were you guys? What percentage discount were you at? You guys will get your stuff it's just the system being dumb.

I used second chance to buy out with 53% discount.
  • Options
    Yes. on the last day I used 750 Zen for the buyout.
  • Options
    thenendit#9894 thenendit Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @"hthomure#2953" said:
    > Same. And now, after submitting a help ticket, I got an e-mail this morning that support won't give me the missing rewards. I spent Zen to finish the event, and no I can't have my rewards? Not happy.

I played up to 1155 points. The last day I played 2 x TFO's and 2 x Patrols. Did not get any points. Reported a bug and tried to log a ticket. Could not connect to log a ticket, "Unable to connect". Support tell me to shove off, they will not give me the points I earned even though it was a server fault I reported on time (bug report), and my activity shows the missions I played before the event ended. This was right after the shard maintenance. Think twice before spending money on ARC games.
  • Options
    Has anyone heard anything new? I've heard zip in the last week.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    I suggest checking the Elachi Second Chance Store error thread that is in the C-Store, Zen, and Promotions section of the Support forum. Contact the GM and/or support as well. Thanks. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.